The way you dress >.<

Let me start of by saying that you shouldn't give a fuck what other people say about what you wear because it's your body and you can wear whatever the heck you want.

Other people don't have a say in what you should and shouldn't wear well unless you ask for their opinion.

I don't even understand why people would feel the need to point out a flaw of your outfit I mean just leave it alone. Seriously it's so annoying when other people say something bad the clothes you wear.

They shouldn't even care anyway. I mean are they harm by it? No. Are they going to get blind? No.

Also when you wear a specific outfit people will think you're a tomboy, gay, emo, slut. Like wtf?

The world would be so much better if people didn't judge each other based on what they wear. How would they like it if we judged them? I don't think they would take it so well. But if they do that they're being a hypocrite because they judge others but yet they can't take being judged.

Anyways don't let other people put you down especially when they don't know shit all about you. You are beautiful just the way you are and no one will EVER change that.

Sorry about that little rant there but i just needed to say it because it really annoys me so yeah. Also I won't be updating for a while because I'm going on holiday for a week, so stay safe and until next time :)

"You are given one chance at life so do whatever makes you happy"