Fear :s

Everyone has their own fear no matter how strong they may look or how tough they look, that person will have at least one fear. 

It's absolutely fine that you have a fear because that's normal, we all have to be at least scared of something. I mean if there actually is someone that isn't scared of anything then that's great but it's a little bit of a worry since i don't believe that someone isn't afriad of anything.

Don't worry if you have a fear, it's a normal thing. Don't ever label yourself as weak because i can guarantee you that there's probably hundreds of other people who have the same fear. Always know that you are not alone and most definately not pathetic. 

Never put yourself down because of what others say about you, they just put you down because they might have their own problem themselves and they want to take it out on you, so don't put yourself down just because of what others say. 

Overcoming your fear is the greatest thing you could ever do for yourself but even if you don't overcome it don't beat yourself up about it because it's perfectly fine. 

I sure do have some fears of myself which terrifies me so much. The top two fears that will always stay with me through all my life is that i am so afraid of the water i cannot put my head under water without having someone being next to me, i don't know what it is but it just terrifies me, just being in the pool or ocean i feel so scared of drowning and this is going to sound stupid but im so afraid of sharks in the pool (i know that's lame) but i can't help but think that. 

I really want to be a swimmer and explore the life under water but at the same time i am so afraid of the water i just can't. I also cannot swim just to add that in. 

The next one is probably everyone's fear but i have a fear of losing any of my loved ones, i really cannot imagine what it would feel like to lose a love one and to realise that i can never ever see them again. It would hurt so bad to go through that situation, to feel suddenly empty inside, the need to feel them right next to you and the need to go back in time to spend more time with them. 

There is heaps more fears in this world but don't ever worry about it because it's a normal thing and everyone has at least one. We ourselves can help each other out and have each other by our side every time we go through a hard time. 

"Sometimes, the person who tries to keep everyone happy is the most lonely person"

Hey guys, as you can tell that i am back from my holiday. I actaully got back two days ago and im not going to lie, i was a little lazy to update but not anymore hahaha. Anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter about fears, and remember to always stay positive.