Stand up >:/

A lot of us has been bullied in our life whether its at school or at home. 

No matter what we do, the bullying will never stop because there's just too many people out there who is stubborn as fuck. 

Those bullies don't get it do they? They never will, that's why they don't stop. No matter how many times we tell them to stop, no matter how many times they have an education on it, no matter how many campaigns trying to stop it, it will never fully stop. 

This is why I'm writing this chapter today because I want you guys to stand up for the people you see who get's bullied by someone else. Like I said before all those campaigns that are trying to stop the bullying can't really stop it fully because they don't have eyes all around the world they don't know what's going on in the other country across from them. Do you get what I'm trying to say?

Some bullies are very smart and sneaky though because they will bully someone when no one else is around. If your friend or you for this matter who is a bully please please stop or tell your friend to stop, don't encourage them. 

The best thing is to stand up for someone because it makes you feel good, because you're trying to help someone who is in need of help. Don't be a bystander who does nothing, because I hate those type of people. Why would you stand there and watch someone getting bullied when you could do something about it? Sure you can't stop it from happening and you might get bullied yourself too but it's better to know that you did something good rather then just standing there and watch. Because if you were in that victim's shoes you would want someone to help you. 

So please, help the people who needs it the most and don't help the people who needs the encouragement to do bad. 

I honestly don't get it

I really don't get the concept of bullying, Why the fuck do it?

Only you guys can redeem the human race because bullies are a disgrace and they make us humans look bad. To me I believe that bullies aren't even human because they don't even have feelings.

"Strong people, Stand up for themselves but Stronger people, Stand up for others"