Crying :'[

Some people may say that when you cry, you're weak but others say that people cry just to let go of their problems.

I honestly think that it's true that when you cry your setting all your problems go and to be quite frank it feels so damn good to just let it all out. In my life I have always kept all my problems to myself to the point where I just can't take it any more, once one tear has slipped out then the rest will come falling down.

I don't even know if it's just me but whenever I cry I always think of all the bad things that ever happened in my life and then I just cry even more. (I know that's kinda weird).

The point of this chapter is just to say that when you cry just make sure you don't cry for that same reason ever again. Nothing and no one deserves your tears twice. Don't bring yourself down if you cry in front of people, sure you may think that you're weak but in reality you just need to let it go. If something is bothering you so much my advice is to go to your room and have a good cry because maybe that's the only way to make you feel better.

We had all cried once in a while and it may or may not be a good reason to cry for but we all need to cry. Put it this way, crying is just like getting rid of your toxic fluids in your body. I'm not trying to say that crying is a good thing but then again maybe it is, (sorry if I'm confusing you guys). Look, at the end of the day there is always a part in our life where we have to break down and cry, it doesn't matter if you break down in front of people. This isn't about them it's about you, so whether they leave or stay with you it doesn't matter.

Don't be afraid to cry in front of people, it just shows them that you have feelings and that you do get hurt. Because if no one ever sees you cry then they might think that you're a heartless robot. Sure they might think that you're tough and strong but then again it's good to show them that you can get hurt, do you guys know what I mean?

To me, once you have finished crying it's like your starting something new, it's like you have completed a challenge in your life and your moving on to the next challenge. Whenever I finish crying I feel like a new person again. Again it's like when I cry it feels like I'm saying goodbye to the old person and when I finish I'm a whole different person who is ready for the next challenge.

Challenges in life may be a pain in the ass but, you'll get through it.

Here is a new update for you guys and I hope that you enjoyed reading this chapter for this week. :))))))

"Crying alone is really better than laughing with the person who pretend to like you. Life is to express yourself. Not to impress others"