Cinema d:-)

Happy New Year guys :D!!!!!! Hope 2015 will be happy and joyful for you guys. Now this "rant" is a little different than the others but i like different lol so here it is :) 

Now i don't know about you guys but i personally love to go to the cinema's because it's just so fun watching a movie with heaps of people that you don't know. The cinema is one way where it brings the people together to make a happy and joyful community (kind of). 

Ok so now i'm going to list the types of people that i find very annoying and this is just my opinion so please don't get mad. PT1 (Person Type 1) ok i know that some people won't find this annoying but i personally do and it doesn't affect me in any other way but some people just finds the need to wear sunnies in the cinema like wtf, i mean there is absolutely no sun what so ever and the lights are going to be off so to be able to see the screen is beyond me. 

PT2 now these people are the type of people i find the most annoying, they just feel the need to put their feet up on your seat and i don't know what goes through their head but they add in a little kicking action as well. The worse thing is that they don't just do it for a little while, no no no they kick your seat all the way till the end of the movie. I mean look if they need to go pee then go, it's not like missing one part of the movie will kill you. 

PT3 i don't know if these people get embarrassed or not probably not because whenever the main character in the movie stands up for themselves or the villain dies they just need to scream and shout "YESSSSSSS hahaha take that you asshole." or "That's right baby!."  I mean you ain't at home so please respect the people around you. 

The lucky last is PT4 every single silent moment that you get you will always ALWAYS hear the crunching sounds of packets of food and people munching on their snacks, i don't find this annoying as much as the others but it's pretty annoying once you hear it all during the movie. 

Anyways i hope you guys enjoy this "rant" i know it's a little different but i wanted to get a new update on this book of rants/speechs whatever you want to call it. Have a good New Year and i will see you on the next part/chapter. 

"Sometimes i pretend to be NORMAL, but it gets BORING, so i go back to being ME."