Appreciate Yourself :D

You are beautiful no matter what other people fucking say okay, stop listening to people and start telling yourself that you're beautiful. 

Don't let society control what you think of yourself any more, you are you and don't think otherwise. 

No matter what size you are, what colour you are, what race you are or what shape you are, you are still you and that's beautiful. Don't depend on society to tell you that you're beautiful because society was never on our side, it's there to make us feel like crap. Don't let it get to you. 

Being different in your own way is way more better than looking like other people, because seriously what life would that be right? Looking like everyone else is just boring, just be yourself, be the person you were born to be.

There's so many websites, blogs, and posts out there that has already said what I'm saying right now but you need to know that you are beautiful just the way you are (Bruno Mars knows what's up) and if people tease you or bully you then they can go fuck a duck. 

I don't understand why some people bully others just because of their looks, I really don't. We are all the same on the inside. 

We have flaws, we know that we're not perfect but that's normal. Don't judge people and don't judge yourself. 

The number one rule is to not compare yourself to others, I wrote a chapter about this before and I think it's really important because the main reason why we think that we're not good enough is because we compare ourselves to other people. Don't do it, trust me I've done it so many times before and it's a feeling that you don't want to feel. 

I'm not saying that you can't call other people beautiful, heck I encourage you to say that their beautiful because everyone needs to know that their beautiful in their own way but all I'm saying is that just don't compare yourself to them. (Pretty sure I said beautiful a lot in that paragraph)

Be happy with the way you are. 

"Surround yourself with people who know your worth. You don't need too many people to be happy, just a few real ones who appreciate you for exactly who you are."