Bullies >:(

Correct me if I'm wrong but in my opinion I think that bullying is such a horrible thing to do (understatement of the year). I don't even know why some people love doing it, like what you do fucking even get out of it anyway? All you're doing is hurting someone else's feelings, you're hurting them emotionally and mentally and even sometimes physically. 

It's sickening to know that there's people out there who doesn't have a heart because if they did have a heart then at least they would think what they are doing in the first place. Bullying is not something that you can do everyday and think that it's okay because it's actually not okay, it can really cause a lot of damage. It's such a stupid thing I don't even understand it. 

I know you guys have heard about bullying, talked about it and learnt about it everywhere but I just want to show you guys how I feel about it and maybe if you're one of those bullies that are reading this then I have a question for you, why? why do you make someone else's life a living hell just for your own pleasure? why?

 It doesn't matter if you don't physically hurt them, that's just one type of bullying. All the types of bullying out there is just as bad as the other and we shouldn't even act on anything of them. I know that you know that there's a lot of people who got bullied, most of them ended up killing themselves or hurting themselves. To all the bullies out there, does that make you happy? Is being the main reason why someone killed themselves make you happy? because if you ask me bullying is basically like murdering someone. Murdering and bullying is so alike in a way that it kinda scares me because they both ment to hurt but they don't mean to kill if you catch my drift. Like the main goal of them both is to hurt the victim but don't really mean for the victim to actually lose their life. 

Bullying is a fucked up thing. It really is and I don't know why people still fucking do it. Like bloody hell just stop. 

It actually hurts to know that there's people out there who doesn't even care if people take their own lives away just from a single click of the fingers their life is gone. On the other hand I'm happy to see that the world is not made up of ass-holes only because their are still nice people around and I'm just so grateful for them. Thank you to those who stand up for their friends and thank you for respecting us instead of being a bully. 

I know that some of you who has read this, is not going to listen to me but I'm glad that you have seen this. 

Again thank you to those people who are nice and caring to others, we need more of you in this messed up world. 

"Suicide is stupid? You wanna know what's stupid? Hurting someone so much emotionally, that they think suicide is the only answer" - Macklemore 

The picture on the side is not mine if any of you guys were wondering, but whoever did this they are amazing and they deserve an applause for their talent. Also I'm assuming the girl in that picture is Amanda Todd and I thought that by having this picture for this particular chapter means a lot and also R.I.P. Amanda Todd, you truly did not deserve any of the horrible things you went through. 

 We all have those ups and down moments in our lives but we got to learn to stay strong.