Others perspective >.<

Don't you ever just sit alone in your room and wonder how other people see things? Like what if they don't see humans but see aliens instead? or what if their world is just in one colour? 

You will never know. 

When you get into an argument with someone, you always think that you're right, fifty percent of time you are and the other fifty you're wrong. We never really want to admit that we're wrong but deep down we know that we're in the wrong because we as humans are stubborn and we always think that we are right. We always think of ourselves and what's best for us but we never try to look in the other persons perspective. 

We don't see what it's like for them because you think that their wrong. I mean c'mon it's only fair if you try and see it from their perspective because if it's the other way around you wouldn't like it if someone assumed that you're wrong without seeing it from your perspective. 

Relationship arguments tends to be like this, one person thinks their right and the other thinks that their right and it's just one big glob of mess. 

No matter what you argue about, don't ever think that you're right if you haven't even tried to see it in the other person's perspective because it isn't fair for them and you know it. 

I know it's kind of hard to admit that you're wrong because you feel like it's going to decrease what dignity you have left but believe me, admitting that you're wrong is better then losing the person that you care about because you're to prideful to admit you're wrong. 

Trying to see it in another person's point of view is the best thing that you can do because you don't jump to conclusions and crap. And also it makes you a better person. 

So from now on try to see it in other people's perspective so you don't make a fool out of yourself. 

I honestly ran out of things to talk about but this topic is somewhat important because it's only fair to see two sides of the argument and not just one. 

"Don't be so quick to judge because you aren't perfect yourself"