Parents :)

Some of us are very fortunate to have both of our parents with us today. We take them for granted because we don't know what it feels like if they leave us. 

This is why we need to spend every single day being happy as much as possible because we never know when that day will come. 

Our parents love us. They love us because they made us, and believe it or not we are their treasure. They have spent every single penny on us just to keep us safe and healthy, they have used all their energy to work hard just so we can have a roof over our heads and they have sacrificed all their things for us just for our happiness. 

Sometimes it's hard to understand what they want or what they expect from us but just keep in mind that they always do what is best for us. 

I know it's hard to love them sometimes because they don't agree with the things that we do but in their minds they just don't want us to get hurt. I mean if my son/daughter were to go to this party that is full of drunk people, I would never let them go because I wouldn't want to get a phone call from the police or ambulance. Would you?

Just put yourself in your parents shoes and look at it in their perspective and try to understand how they feel. 

You will regret not spending every single moment with them because we can never create those happy memories with them once their gone. 

Don't take your parents for granted. They love you and we should return that love by showing how grateful we are that they are with us. 

Parents are everything because their there for you just like a best friend, they give you love, support, happiness, and most importantly they help you through life. They teach you the ropes of life and they help you to become a stronger and better person. 

They make us happy and we make them happy so why not make that moment last forever?

"Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old."