38.

The next day-

I woke up to a message from Daniel, I sighed knowing it probably wasn't good.

D- we found Robby, I convinced him kinda.. to turn himself in. When it's time for visitors I think you should go.. and I'll be there at 1 to sign you out.
H- ok thanks Daniel, I'll definitely be there for him.

I looked back at a magazine Carmen had gave me, I was reading it until my phone buzzed again. Except this time it was an unknown number.

- is this Harper Flynn?
H- yes it is, whos this?
- I'm Bob brown, a friend of Johnnys. He is in some rough shape and came in drunk to my church service. Any reasons why?
H- my brother was just arrested.
- ok, thank you. I'll have him call you when he's up.
H- up?
-I had to knock him out so he'd shut up.
H- lol, ok. Thanks.

What is wrong with Johnny? Does he not think? What would make him embarrass his friend like that, I felt bad..

I took a deep breath and frowned, why couldn't he get his act together, his sons in jail and I'm getting released from the hospital
-

It was now one and Daniel still wasn't here, he called saying things are tough at the dealership and ordered me and Uber.

I packed all my things into my suitcase and signed out. I walked out of the hospital and took a deep breath. I looked over to see Sam walking out. "Hey" she smiled.

"Hey," I said and looked around. "Get in." She said pointing to the car. "I have an Uber." I said and she smiled. "I am your Uber." She said and I laughed and walked to her car.

"So I have a plan." She said and I nodded, "Miguel's surgery is gonna be really expensive so how about we put on a car wash and raise money?" She said

I smiled, "that's awesome" I said and she smiled "great. Let me message a couple people and it'll be on tomorrow." She said and I nodded.

"Yeah that's good. The day after though Daniel and my dads friend Bob suggested I go see Robby." I said and she nodded, "can you tell him I said hi or something." She said and I nodded.

"Yeah of course I will." I said and she smiled. "Great thanks" she said and drove to her house.

-

We arrived to her house and I got out, I hadn't been here in a while.. it felt weird. Sam got out of the car and I took a deep breath and got out.

Sam grabbed my bag for me, "thanks but you didn't have too." I said and she smiled. "It's no problem." She said and pulled it inside.

We arrived into the entrance of her house and I took another deep breath. "Are you ok Harper?" She asked and I nodded,

"Yeah, it's just good to be out of the hospital" I said and she nodded. I looked at the time and I looked back at her.

We both walked inside and I looked around and we both walked down a hall. She opened the door to a room with a small bed and dresser and a huge metal desk.

"This is your room." She smiled, she set my bag down and sat on my bed. I sat down next to her, "are you ok?" I asked her.

She nodded yes. "I'm just worried, I hope Robby is ok.. I've been messaging him but he never answers. And Miguel, I don't want anything to happen to him" she said frowning.