39.

I walked into the dojo and saw Kreese talking to Hawk. Kreese looked over to me and smirked. "Finally, my best student has arrived" he said and I smiled.

I looked at Hawk who frowned. "I knew after hawks unspeakable actions you'd return." He said and I nodded, "I'm done taking shit from people who don't care about me." I said and he nodded

"Spectacular.. when does this cast come off?" He asked. "Next week." I said and he nodded. "So you will return then?" He asked, I nodded. "I'll try to come as much as I can." I said and he nodded.

I started to walk to the door when I stopped and turned. "Eli. I'm not a cheater because I'm in love with you.. and I always will be... but this person you are now. I realized he ran out of chances with me. So I'm done trying." I said and he looked at me.

His eyes had a glossy look over them and I cracked a smirk. "I'll see you in class Hawk" I said and walked out.

THE NEXT DAY

-

I drove to the jail and kept thinking about Robby.. what if he didn't wanna see me? What if he hates me... what if I say the wrong thing and hurt him..

I looked up at the street sign and turned down the road to the jail. I pulled up and Parked and got out. I stood outside of my car for not even a minute and a bald man walked over to me.

"Hey, I'm bob brown, a friend of your dads." He said and I smiled, "yeah, I've heard about you. Thanks for agreeing to let me come." I Said and he nodded.

"Robby needs this. So it's the least I can do, have you heard from Johnny?" He asked, I shook my head no, "he hasn't talk to me in days." I said and he nodded.

"Ok, I'm sure he'll be here. Let's go inside." He said and I nodded. We walked to the doors and through security.. then we were lead to this open room with tables and different people.

I didn't see Robby yet so me and bob sat down at a table and I looked around fidgeting with my cast. Bob noticed. "Don't be nervous. He will be happy to see you." He said and I nodded.

"I just.. I don't want to hurt him, he's all I got." I said and bob put his hand on my shoulder. "I was talking to Johnny yesterday.. and he misses you.. but for some reason he's scared to see you." He said.

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean, scared?" I asked, he sighed and looked at me with a promising smile.

"He's scared to disappoint you harper, he loves you and doesn't want you to follow in his footsteps.. and he wouldn't be able to live with himself if something happened to you.. he blames himself for the fight, and for you and Miguel getting hurt.. and for Robby getting arrested.. the guilt has consumed him and he needs to be guided back, and you can help him.. if you let him know how much you love and care about him." He said.

He really was a man of his words..I looked at him and nodded. "Yeah.. I get it now.. thank you." I said and he nodded. "Here comes Robby." He said and we looked forward to see him walking in here with hand cuffs and a officer.

He sat down on the opposite side of us and they uncuffed him. I held back tears as I looked at his badly beaten face. Bob looked at us and nodded, "will you two be ok? I need to make a phone call." He said.

We both nodded and he looked at us. "Ok I'll be back" he said and walked out into the hall. I looked at bob then back to Robby.