14.(part 1)

WARNING- this doesn't follow the guidelines of season 1 episode 10!! But if you don't want it like this then skip this and remember it as the TV SHOW!(Peep the Og cobra kais at the top🤩😙)
_______
SAMS POV.
I can't believe Harper left after Miguel hit me, she was gonna pay for this. I told my parents about everything that happened, and the truth about Miguel, this next part I wasn't sure if I wanted to commit but what's done is done.

"Guys I need to tell you something else" I said and they looked at me worried, "it's about Harper" I added and they still looked worried. "She's in cobra Kai" I said and my dad looked like he was gonna pass out, my mom wasn't fazed.

"I need to message someone" my dad said and I decided to go to bed,

-

HARPERS POV.

I woke up and got ready for the tournament, my dad was coming later but I had to give everyone a ride, I got changed into a black Nike hoodie and grey sweat pants, I threw on my pair of white converse and put my hair into two French braids,

I quickly ate my breakfast and walked out getting into my car and going to get aisha. We arrived and got out and stood out front waiting for sensei, and one by one each kid showed up, but No sensei Johnny Lawrence.

"Yo, Miguel, calm down, man. Same some for the tournament" Hawk said as he had his arm around me. Miguel looked over to Hawk and then back to doing a sequence of punches.

"Hey, don't even bother. He's been super aggro ever sense the breakup." Aisha said rolling her eyes. We all looked over to Miguel. I kinda felt bad. I couldn't imagine how I'd be if me and Eli broke up.

"Where's sensei?" I asked and Eli nodded, "yeah the tournaments gonna start soon" he added, "he'll be here" Aisha said. "I don't know about that" Bert said, we all looked at him.

"What?" I asked. "What are you talking about?" Aisha asked. "I saw him last night at the mini-mall, I was buying uh- carton of milk" Bert said Looking down.

"When I heard him in the parking lot, yelling." Bert added, "well what was he doing?" I asked. Bert explained that sensei was drunk and upset and was talking about how we're all gonna die, I was concerned.

"Well why didn't you tell us this earlier!" Aisha said, "I don't know, I guess I'm just used to seeing him drunk, it didn't seem like that big a deal." Bert said

"Well, we're here, and he's not. So it's officially a big deal, what If something happened to him?" Eli said getting mad, I put my hand on his chest to calm him down.

"Like what?" Bert asked "I don't know, like he drove his car off a cliff, or bought a gun and blew his brains out?" Eli said "don't say that" I said hitting his arm. "No. Sensei would never kill himself. That's too pussy of a move" Aisha said. I nodded agreeing.

"Whatever. I mean, we're here. We're gonna have to do it without him." Eli said "do what without me" Johnny said coming from behind us so we turned to see him. "Sensei!" Aisha said.

We all talked for a little longer and Miguel spoke up, "alright let's go sign up" Miguel said. "Not yet" Johnny said and looked around at all of us, "I still got one more lesson I have to teach you." Johnny said.

We all walked into the lobby for sign ups and we made a circle Johnny stood in the middle. "You've all learned to strike first, to be aggressive, not be losers. I taught you to strike hard, put every ounce of your power behind everything you do. But I haven't taught you the third rule of cobra Kai" Johnny said looking around at us.