52.

Miguel took me back his apartment, his mom almost cried when she saw us, she quickly sat me down and looked at my neck, there was a bruise across my neck forming into a bruise, Miguel's face was badly beaten.

(Sorry if that pic upsets anyone or triggers anything

(Sorry if that pic upsets anyone or triggers anything.)

Miguel's face had bruised and tried up blood, Kyler had beaten him so badly.. I don't know how he was standing right now. He had a bruise on his chin and a cut on his left eyebrow.

Both of his cheeks had small bruises, while his right eye and temple had buises on it as well. His hair was messy and covering his forehead partially so I didn't know what else was wrong with him.

His mother gave him a ice pack and he held it against his chest and leaned against his chair, we both had finally calmed down, when there was a knock.

Carmen walked over and opened the door, "Carmen I-" Johnny began to say when he saw her facial expressions, "what's wrong?" He asked.

She opened the door and Johnny stepped in to see us both leaning against the couch severely beaten. "What happened" he said gritting his teeth together.

We explained that the cobra Kai students attacked us at the LaRusso home, I thought back to it and started getting scared, I thought that guy was gonna actually kill me, once and for all...

Johnny had heard enough and stormed out, I ran out after him, "where are you going!" I cried out. "Stay here Harper!" He yelled, and got into his minivan he stole and drove away..

I couldn't just sit here, I got into my jeep and drove after him, staying slightly back so he wouldn't notice, I soon realized where he was going.. the confront Kreese. I sped up as he pulled into the parking lot, I saw him angrily walk inside the dojo, and soon after I walked in,

I saw him kick open the back door, and he stopped and stood in his tracks. Me being concerned walked up next to him, shocking him yet he almost wasnt surprised at the same time.

I looked and saw Robby in a cobra Kai Gi, punching a punching bag, I could see Johnnys broken expression.. "what took you two so long-" Kreese said,

Robby turned to face us finally, "Robby..." Johnny said, "what are you doing here?" Johnny asked, "he's exactly where he belongs." Kreese said. "As are the both of you." Kreese said stepping forward.

I looked to see Robby studying my face, surprisingly he looked worried, but I ignored it. "Three generations of cobra Kai working together." Kreese said with a evil laugh.

"We won't just dominate the tournament, we'll melt this whole snowflake generation." Kreese said looking at me and Johnny, Johnny looked around in disbelief.

"This is really your last chance, Johnny, Harper. Are you in... or are you out?" Kreese asked walking closer to us, "listen to him, dad." Robby said, ignoring my presence.