51.

"Well this Christmas party is turning out ho-ho-horrible." Demetri said and I giggled, "yeah, Sam. I thought you said your parents were out for the night? So why aren't we throwing a rager?" Chris asked,

"Yeah," another kid said, "there's a keg on the way, it'll be just a few minutes." She said, there's no keg, it's Miguel and Eagle fang..

"Can we at least put on a Christmas special?" Demetri asked, "I'd even watch that creepy one with the little elf dentist" he said, Sam looked at him and cringed.

"Yeah, I'm that bored." He said, the door bell rang, "it's here." She said and walked over to the door.

Everyone sitting looked at the door and the eagle fang kids walked in. "What? Oh, dude." Chris said, "no way!" Another kid said and they all lined up against each other.

"Oh hell no! You gotta be kidding me!" Chris said walking over to Mitch. "The hell are you doing here? This isn't a keg party," mitch said.

"I bought this hat for nothin!" Mitch said and threw his Santa hat on the ground, "wait, you parent trapped us? Why?" Demetri said.

"Look, I know we haven't always gotten along, but cobra Kai is the bigger threat now." Sam said, "to all of us." She said facing back to Miguel.

"We think we'd stand a better chance if we joined forces." Miguel said, "two dojo's are stronger then one." I said finally joining into the conversation.

"This is ridiculous." Mitch said. "I know right." Bert said, "look, I know we've all done shitty things to each other." Miguel said.

"Yeah, like breaking Demetris arm? And beating up Harper?" Chris said looking at Mitch. "You started that" Mitch said, "you almost got me fired!" Chris said back.

"God I hate your stupid face so much" Bert said to the other small kid from miyagi-do. "If you died I wouldn't even attend your funeral." The kid said back, I sighed and looked at Sam and Miguel.

"This isn't gonna work." Miguel said, "it has to." Sam said back. "There's no way there going to get along.." I said to them.

"We have one last chance to make this right. alone, we're nothing. But if we work together, we have a shot. If we can't get over the past, the fighting will never end. We have to confront our enemies. This rivalry has to stop. One way or another." Sam said

"I don't know how to say this any plainer." Sam said Annoyed. "Eagle-fang and miyagi-do have to work together!" Sam said agitated.

"Even if we wanted to team up, it would never work." Chris said, "I was in cobra Kai, our styles mixed with ours are like.." Chris said, "oil and vinegar" the small kiddo said.

"No, not salad dressing, I would say like the the British bulldogs and the hart foundation." Chris said, "they were friends dipshit." Mitch spoke up.

"Not at wrestlemania 3, penis breath." Chris said, "ok, you can't call be penis breath. Only they can." He said pointing at the other eagle fang members.

"Why are you ok with anyone calling you penis breath?" Chris asked concerned. "You know what? Screw this! Come on, let's go." He said to Bert.

They got up and Miguel stood up, "hey pussies!" He yelled, "this is exactly what those assholes at cobra Kai want! Sense your one of them, your an asshole. So are you." He said pointing at Mitch and Bert, then to Chris. "I ain't no asshole-" Chris said.

"So was I!" Demetri said, "well, at least I wanted to be one." He said, "but now, cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the valley, run by the king of all assholes. So if by merging with eagle fang, weird name by the way, can keep us all from getting shit on anymore. Then we'd all be assholes by not doing it!" Demetri said yelling occasionally.