3.

The boys came over and we decided to just swim and have fun! Miguel arrived first then Eli and then demetri. They were all astonished by my house, for heaven sakes I still was.

"So guys this is my pool!" I smiled and they all took there shirts off except demetri and got into the water. I did too wearing a black one piece. I didn't wear bikinis often cause I had a scars on my stomach from my mom and didn't think they'd wanna see.

Most of the time we all goofed around and had water fights and what not, although demetri stayed out of the deep end he still had fun. Even though he wouldn't admit it!

After that my dad arrived and I introduced them all to my dad. "Dad this is Miguel, Eli and Demetri" I said pointing to each of them. They all looked intimidated by my dad making me laugh. They all shook my dads hand and we ordered pizza.

We decided to watch a movie, we all decided on ghostbusters. After about 30 minutes there was a knock and it was the pizza. We all grabbed it and ate it. I found myself constantly looking at Eli, I didn't know why. But I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. Obviously he'd never like me. But I think I could like him..

After the movie ended we all talked for a little longer and there parents came. I came outside and introduced myself to there parents and of course Miguel's mom and Eli's mom loved me, demetri's mom seemed scared of me but that's ok,

-
A COUPLE DAYS LATER

Another day of school. I got up and showered just brushing out my hair and getting dressed for school. I wore a yellow vintage Nike shirt and cream colored cargo pants with light brown patches on the knees and my Air Force ones. (Picture above)

I got to school and said good bye to my dad before seeing Miguel. "Hey Miguel!" I smiled and he waved walking over to me. "Hey harpy!" He said and I looked at him funny. "Harpy?" I said laughing. "I don't know it just kinda came out, sorry" he laughed. "No it's fine!" I said and we walked to class.

-

We all sat down for lunch. "Cyber bullying is no laughing matter!" The counselor said. "Oh my lord" I said and looked at her. Sitting down beginning to eat my apple.

"Sending a message to someone online, can be just as hurtful as saying it to there face!" She said looking around the room with a mic. This isn't gonna end good. I was sitting next to Eli today and I could tell he was nervous.

"I'm not gonna name names, but the other day a mother called me up, because her son was crying..after some kids online made fun of his face deformity." Everyone looked around at Eli.

I felt so bad for him he looked so sad and embarrassed. I quickly grabbed his hand. "I'm so sorry this is happening to you Eli." I said and he nodded frowning. "You don't deserve this embarrassment." I said getting angry and he could tell.

Everyone continued to point at him so he covered his face. "But today, our goal here is to make this school a safe space for all students." She stated. "This girl is an actual idiot" I said getting more angry. Eli squeezed my hand.

"You know if your sick of getting bullied, my karate dojo's looking for recruits" Miguel said. Eli smiled at the idea and demetri spoke up. "Yeah right! You hear that eli? A little karate training and you're gonna kick some ass!" He laughed almost making fun of them.

"I'm serious demetri, my sensei is the real deal. I'm sure I could get you all discounts" Miguel said. And demetri once again with his remarks responded.. "As enticing as that sounds, I think we'd rather spend our afternoons playing crucible control then getting hit in the face" he said and I rolled my eyes at him.