39. Lay it on me

As Eleanor and Fred stood there in the club, everything seemed to go in slow motion as they danced with one another seductively.
Fred's grip was so tight on Eleanors waist that she could barely think about anything else. Her knees were practically week from the way he held her and continuously stared into her eyes.

There was something so different about him, something darker, more lustful. Eleanor put it down to him just been deprived of her for a week and with that being said, it seems she did her job correctly.

As they carried on dancing with each-other, Gabriela came over and whispered into Eleanors ear.

"I think it is about time, you took this man home" she winked, her flirtatious voice booming into Eleanors ear "I can see the way he is looking at you."

The two girls turned their heads and smiled at one another knowingly, trying their best not to giggle.

"It's been a great night" Eleanor replied "I'll come and see you tomorrow okay?"

Gabriela nodded in agreement and gave Eleanor a pat on the shoulder before strutting off back to Charlie.
It seemed everyone knew that Fred had something else on his mind and it would be a lie if Eleanor was to say she wasn't thinking the same thing.

With that, she pushed herself up on tip toes and whispered into his ear.

"I think me and you should head back to my place"

But it seemed that Fred was already one step ahead, as she pulled away from him and he gave her a momentary smirk.

"I thought you'd never ask."

With that, he grabbed onto Eleanors arm and immediately appirated back into her living room in her apartment.

Somehow as they arrived, the fire was already roasting in the living room, the lights were off and Eleanors hands were stuck tightly behind her back.

She tried her hardest to move them but once she saw the look on Fred's face, she realised that he had put incarcerous on her.

"Very funny Fred" Eleanor giggled as she stood their helpless "are you going to let me out or what?"

Fred's tongue was pushed firmly into the side of his mouth as he looked her up and down, undressing her with his eyes.
Slowly, he came closer towards her as he placed a gentle hand onto the side of her face, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I think it's about time I teased you now" Fred said darkly as he moved his hand down to Eleanors throat.

She couldn't help but gasp at his sudden movement, liking this new side to him.

Fred slowly began to back her up towards the dining room table, turning her around so she was bent over it, her face pressed firmly onto the wood.

The room around her was dark as she moved her eyes around, she could only just make out the outlined shadow of Fred stood behind her.
She couldn't see what he was doing nor expect what he planned on doing next.

"I've had enough of playing your little games Jonesy" Fred said seductively as he began to run his fingers along her arse, the soft material of the dress making her skin more sensitive.
"I'm going to show you just how much I've missed you."

With that, Fred began creeping his fingers up and under Eleanors dress, finding her way to her underwear and immediately pulling them down so that they were sat around her ankles.

Unable to move, Eleanor could help but wiggle her hands in wanting to just turn around and touch Fred so badly but deep down she knew that she wasn't going to get her way.