22. Unrequited love

As the evening went on, the gang continued to talk amongst themselves whilst enjoying a couple rounds of drinks before heading back to their own homes.
Harry reassured Eleanor that he would be back to meet her at her shop on her lunch break so they could go and meet with Justin the next day.
And with that they all left through the floo network just how they came in.

Eleanor and Fred tidied up the plates that they had used, casting the cleaning charm so they didn't have to do too much work, eventually making their way into the bedroom.
It was extremely cold when they stepped inside as the heat from the fire hadn't seemed to of spread into their room, making it dark and somber. A proper winters night.

Eleanor shivered as she wrapped her arms around herself, the coldness trickling up her spine. For some reason the cold affected her more than others, meaning her feet and hands were almost always freezing.

She looked to Fred who lit the candles around the room before pulling back the duvet so the both of them could get in once they had changed.
But he soon enough noticed how cold she was.

"How about a bath?" Fred smiled as he came to wrap her up in his arms "would help to warm you up a bit."

"That would be nice" Eleanor replied warmly, smiling up at him "only if you will join me."

Fred glared down at her with a curious look on his face, he seem intrigued by her idea and had absolutely no reason to deny.

"How could I refuse that offer?" He chuckled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Wait here, let me go and run it for you."

Eleanor perched herself on the edge of the bed as she waited for him.
Fred was so kind and thoughtful with little things like this and it just made her admire him even more than she already did.

- she listened as the soft squeak of the taps sounded out from the bathroom, turning on to reveal the trickling of water hitting the bottom of the tub.
It didn't take long for the steam from the warmth to come floating out, filling the room with hot like air.
Eleanor could already feel herself warming up slightly, her body eager to get into the blanket of heat.

After a small while of waiting, Eleanor made her way over to the bathroom where she found Fred on his knees leant of the tub.
He had lit a few candles around the edge of it and filled the bath with bubbles.
The scent of eucalyptus and lavender flooding Eleanors senses creating the most inviting product.

"Aw Fred" Eleanor sighed as he stood up to face her "this is-"

But he quickly cut her off, placing a finger over her lips.
Eleanor silenced herself as she stared into his gorgeous honey brown eyes, they were soft and content as they looked back into hers.
- he moved his hand slowly to her neck, brushing his thumb against it comfortably.

Without a word, Fred slowly began to tug at Eleanors blouse, slowly taking it off of her and in turn she gently unbuttoned his shirt, pulling his arms out of it as it dropped down to the floor.
- they stood close to one another as this intimate moment took place. no words, just actions.

Eleanor willingly pulled down her bottoms whilst Fred did the same and before long they were both stood their completely nude.
Fred got into the tub first, leaving an adequate amount of space for Eleanor at the other end.
- it was a good thing they had an incredibly roomy tub due to Fred's height.