57. Sweet and Salty

WARNING: This chapter may contain language and scenes that are inappropriate for some readers, please continue at your own discretion.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The strong scent of Fred's cologne washed over Eleanor heavily as he pushed her abruptly back onto the bed, dragging his hand seductively down her chest as he stood himself back up in front of her. - The usual dark but yet sultry look glazed across his eyes as he surveyed her body carefully. You could see his thoughts spiraling as he took in every thought of what he wanted to do to her at that very moment.

"What am I going to do with you Jonesy?" Fred said devilishly as he dragged his finger down the inside of her thigh "or should I just leave you here tied up unable to move, hm?"

Eleanor smirked up at him as he teased her with his words, the feeling of his touch sending shivers down her spine.

"cmon Freddie" Eleanor sighed, batting her perfect eyelashes up at him "you already know what you are going to do, so why don't you just hurry up and get on with it."

Automatically Fred raised an eyebrow at Eleanor's words, knowing exactly what she was playing at. - Without hesitation, he grabbed the top of her legs and dragged her down the bed towards him, placing her legs downwards towards the floor.

"you want to play that game huh?" Fred chuckled cockily as he knelt down between her legs, licking his lips seductively "so be it.."

With a sudden force, Fred quickly tugged down Eleanor's trousers causing the button at the top to ping off and fly to the side. it wasn't long until they were left tangled in a pile on the floor and her naked legs were completely exposed to him. - Slowly, Fred took both of his hands and began dragging them up and down the inside of Eleanor's thighs, every now and then grasping them into his palm.

Completely mesmerized, Eleanor couldn't take her eyes off of him as she observed him slowly lean over her, carefully placing his lips into her thigh and working his way up. The sensation of his rough kisses were addictive, the way he hungered to make his way up to the top where he didn't hesitate to move her panties immediately to the side and press his mouth into her heat.

Eleanor let out a pleasurable gasp as her back arched with the sudden sensation but Fred quickly glanced up at her and stopped for a moment.

"be quiet," he said sternly before returning to his previous position, pressing his tongue and mouth back into her heat.

To remain quiet was easier said than done Eleanor thought as she lifted her hand up to her mouth and began biting on her finger. No matter how hard she tried not to make noise, the more Fred worked away with his tongue, the more desperate she got. - As the intensity of her pleasure grew, Eleanor began tightening her thighs around Fred's head but when he realized what she was doing, he didn't hesitate to stop her. Quickly placing his hands onto the sides of her thighs, he pushed them back open and held them there whilst he continued to pleasure her.

"fuck" Eleanor gasped quietly between breaths as she looked down at Fred to see him looking up at her. He had that mischievous look that he always held in his eyes and god only knows what the rest of the night would hold.

Moving away from her heat, Fred wiped his mouth and smirked up at her, occasionally flickering his eyes back down to where he was previously.

"get on your knees," he said smoothly as he started to undo his belt in front of Eleanor, seemingly waiting for her to just follow his instructions. - But Eleanor being the difficult girl she was, she just led there propped up on her elbows looking at Fred with a naughty smile.

"and if I don't?" she said back teasingly, glancing him up and down as he wrapped his belt around his hand like a whip. His jaw tensing at her defiance.