19. May the best one win.

From what was an absolutely perfect evening had now turned into Eleanors worst nightmare.
She sat there awkwardly, pressing her legs under the table in irritation as she did her best to tolerate Alicia for the rest of the evening and it was safe to say that it was hard to do so.

Fred was gripping the side of the table agitatedly, his knuckles turning white as he stared down George.
The tension was rising and Alicia did absolutely nothing to help that.

"Isn't this cute!" Alicia exclaimed as she scooted her chair closer to George "I never thought we'd be on a double date together."

"Could you try any harder?" Eleanor muttered under her breath, slightly catching the attention of Alicia.

"What was that?" Alicia remarked but Eleanor simply shook her head.

- "nothing"

Fred smirked to himself as he realised what Eleanor was doing and he only knew that he was going to have his own fun with this situation also.

"So George?" Fred said abruptly "how are you holding up?"

"I'd be better, if I wasn't here." George rolled his eyes, biting his lip at Eleanor.

"Well you know where the door is" Fred chuckled as he sat back in his chair.

The tension was certainly rising now and as Eleanor felt her anger gaining, she knew it would be almost impossible to hold back now.

"How do we get some drinks in this place?" Alicia retorted, clapping her hands for a waiter.

Where did she think she was Eleanor thought? The Ritz?
(It's a very posh hotel/restaurant in the muggle world).

Finally getting the attention of Cordelia. She came over to our table with a raised eyebrow.

"What can I get you my dear?"

Alicia went into specific detail of how she would like her drink before turning to the rest of us, asking what we want and ordering the complete opposite.

Fred eyed Eleanor as if it say 'I want to get out of here' and she simply gave the same look back. Not without a fight first though.

"Hmm" Alicia hummed as she looked around the restaurant "this place could definitely use some work."

"Then why did you come here?" Eleanor remarked, looking over at Alicia.

"Well, we were going to head down to a different restaurant but when we saw you through that far window, we thought we'd come here instead." Alicia explained, raising her brow at Eleanor "you don't mind do you?"

It took Eleanor a moment to answer as she thought clearly about what she was going to say and that's when it finally came to her.

"Actually I do mind." Eleanor finally spoke up " I'm going to be honest with you Alicia, I've tried to be nice but you have pretty much ruined what was a really good evening and if it's not to much to ask, could you please leave us and go sit elsewhere."

Alicias face flushed a bright tone of red as she slammed her fist down onto the table. She seemed angered now and so did George.

"Why did you just speak to her like that?" George responded, furrowing his brows at Eleanor. "All she's done is been nice to you?"

Eleanors jaw dropped open slightly ajar as she looked to Fred who seemed equally as angered.

"Oh, chatty now are we?" Eleanor replied sarcastically, narrowing her eyes at George "tell me, when did you become some heartless?"