5. a night to remember

Warning: this chapter may not be suitable for some readers.

"I can't believe you guys are here!" Eleanor exclaimed as she lunged herself towards the group, indulging herself in a massive group hug.

"Well when Fred and George said that you were starting a business down here, we just had to come and see it for ourselves" Ginny explained causing the rest of the group to nod along in agreement.

Everyone seemed as joyful as ever, remaining completely the same as Eleanor remembered them. Nothing had changed within their group and if anything it made her extremely happy to see them all  together again.
Everyone moved onto the small leather sofas that the twins had in their living room which was accompanied by a roaring fire that crackled nicely in front of them.

"This is honestly the nicest surprise that anyone has ever done for me" Eleanor said, beaming at the group as she sat between Ginny and Hermione, linking their arms.

"Well I wish I could take credit" Fred replied shrugging his shoulders "it was all George's idea"

George smirked at Eleanor proudly as he sat himself down on a sofa opposite her.
He truly was being so thoughtful.

"Thankyou George. This means the world to me." Eleanor smiled before turning back to the group.

They all chatted amongst themselves, catching up on everything they had been up to for the last 5 years. They cracked jokes and reminisced about old times that they had at Hogwarts.
Avoiding the subject of the battle the best they could.

"On that note, here's a little gift that we decided to get you." Harry announced as he got up from the floor and made his over to where their coats were hanging.

Eleanor watched Harry as he pulled a rather large shaped package out from underneath a pile of scarfs and made his way back over to her, placing it into her hands.

"It's nothing much but Ron and Hermione thought you'd like it."

Eleanor looked to the pair who were both smiling coyly and she began to unwrap the gift gently.
She pulled the string that held the paper together and the wrappings slowly fell off revealing a dark purple glass bottle.
The label read,

'Chocolate liqueur'

Eleanor rolled her eyes and giggled at her friends little gift to her.
This was the alcohol that they all used to share in the common room together on the weekends when they didn't have school.

"Now it wouldn't be fair if I kept this all to myself" Eleanor cooed "Georgie, get everyone a glass"

Everyone chorused in cheer as George went over to the cupboard in the kitchen and brought out 7 glass cups. He placed them all in front of each person and Eleanor popped open the bottle and began pouring everyone a adequate amount of drink.

"This takes me back" Ron chuckled as he took the first swig, leaning back into the armchair making himself comfortable.

"I agree, there wasn't a better time than when we used to stay up late and just have fun." Hermione giggled as she rested her head on Eleanors shoulder.

"What have we done to you granger?" George scoffed, sipping his drink causing everyone to burst out laughing.

"I don't think it's quite complete yet though." Ginny joined in, looking at the group with that famous Weasley mischievous grin.

Eleanor believed that all the Weasley family had the same mannerisms. Whenever they had an idea, it usually played out just how they wanted it too.