40. Do you? I do.

Two days seemed to pass by like a blur as they woke up on the new cold wintery Saturday.
From the build up of excitement from last nights sleep, Eleanor was already up and moving.
She had placed a tea for Fred to wake up to on his bedside table and from there made herself scarce. Eleanor jumped into the shower, making sure she was clean and ready for the day as well as getting out and putting on her usual makeup routine.

Although, Eleanor like Fred was not particularly fussed with the extravagance and effort of weddings, she still thought it was a pretty important day. She loved the idea of how it was just one magical day for you as couple to appreciate the love you have not to mention having everyone else celebrate it with you.
- for a moment she even began to think what it would be like to marry Fred. His cheeky grin and perfect golden hair glistening in the sunlight as she walked towards him in a pretty white dress. All seemed so wonderful to think about and hopefully one day in the future that could come true.

Eventually after a while, Fred finally stirred awake, blinking wearily at where Eleanor was sat at her vanity and he immediately smiled.

"It's such an amazing sight to wake up to every morning" Fred said raspy, his morning voice still in tact "it's what I want to wake up to every morning"

Eleanor smiled to herself as she turned around on the stool to face him, placing down her mascara so it didn't stain anywhere.

"What is?" She played along coyly, scrunching her nose "the cup of tea?"

Fred chuckled stupidly at her as he whipped back the duvet, immediately getting to his feet.
Slowly, he made his way toward her in nothing but his boxers and Eleanor couldn't help but notice his usual morning problem pressing firmly through.

Every-time she saw him hard, she immediately became flushed, her heat automatically becoming wet and as she bit her lip, it began to fade a little.
- this wasn't the time for anything like that as she knew Fred would still take ages to get ready.

"I want to wake up to you every morning" Fred spoke softly as he crouched down in between Eleanor's legs "you're all I've ever wanted Jonesy."

Immediately, Eleanor blushed at his words, her cheeks flushing a bright shade of pink as he stared meaningfully into her eyes.
She didn't know whether it was just because of the wedding today that he was being so sweet or that his mood was actually set this way.
None the less, Eleanor wasn't complaining.

"Oh, I love you Weasley" she smiled, kissing him sweetly on the cheek "you can wake up to me for as long as you like"

Fred placed a reassuring kiss onto Eleanor's forehead before he got up and started to get ready for the day ahead.
It was only about half an hour until the wedding was due to start so with that in mind Eleanor slipped into her floral patterned baby pink dress whilst Fred got into his suit.
From across the room, she could seem him struggling with his new tie they that had bought from the shop down the street so Eleanor reluctantly went to help him.
As she stood in front of him, he smiled down at her with a smug look on his face, letting her do up his tie in a perfect position.

"There" she beamed, patting it gently in place "now you look as handsome as usual"

Fred scoffed and chuckled under his breath, tucking a hair gently behind Eleanor's ear.

"What would I do without you Jonesy"

Eleanor loved it when Fred was in these type of moods. Besides from being his jokey self, sometimes he could be a real gentleman.

By the time they had finished prepping themselves, Eleanor took a hold of Fred's arm and they appirated together into the beautifully golden fields of the burrow.
Although it was winter, the glisten of the ice that wrapped around the plants was extraordinary, making it seem like it's own perfect icicle.
In the distance, you could already hear the soft murmurs of people gathering in the distance and as they made their way closer, they were met by the gang who were already sat down near the front along with the rest of the Weasley family and extended relatives.