Chapter 43

SAM'S POV

"FUCK." I scream. She needs space. How could I not know that she needs space? She didn't want to do this and it's all my fault that she's probably bawling in her bedroom.

"Sam just leave her." Jc said sadly as he walked to the kitchen. It was about 1:30 and Laina wasn't allowed to sleep for very long because she could fall into a coma.

"I'll check on her in 15 minutes." I mumble mostly to myself and sit and turn on the TV to stare at the screen, not really registering what I was watching.

***

LAINA'S POV

I woke up not even 10 minutes later jolted from my sleep from the sudden realization this couldn't possibly be my room.

I sat up in bed and turned on the lights using the remote they had. The room revealed boys clothing scattered everywhere, which I was not surprised about. But there were holes in the walls and broken vases and bowls strewn across the floor. There was a journal underneath the pillow next to me and I decided I would come back for it, curious to see if it was mine or not.

I looked down at my outfit and instantly hated myself for being in it, not that it was ugly, I just wished I was in something different and I wished this boot didn't vandalize my leg. I walked over to the closet and pulled out a white tshirt and took off my clothes and put on just the tshirt over top my underwear.

I redid my bun and crawled back into the bed trying to sleep again. Roughly 5 minutes later there was a faint knock on the door. I stood up and unlocked the door to reveal Sam on the other end.

"Laina what are you doing in here?" Sam said chuckling and scanning my face for any signs of sadness.

"I didn't know which room was mine so I just ran into the first one I saw on the third floor." I said and blushed looking down.

"Hey it's okay I'm sure Kian won't mind." Sam said shrugging and pulling my into a hug. Sam kissed me for a while and the kiss made me feel complete. I kissed him back with passion and we let ourselves get a little carried away before realizing that we were standing in the hallway. We laughed at each other and Sam grabbed my hand. "I know it wasn't that long of a rest, but do you think you're ready to meet them yet?" Sam said and his cheeks turned even pinker than usual. I kissed his cheek and nodded my head and Sam walked me to the elevator and we waited for it.

My heart started pounding in my head with each level we descended. My breathing stopped when we reached the ground floor, but something compelled me to continue walking into this unknown group.

"Hi guys." I said quietly as I walking into the room. I sat back in the leather recliner and sat crisscrossed with the white t shirt covering everything.

"How was your nap?" One of the boys, with curly hair peaking out of his beanie, asked. This guy was very attractive. He looked sweet and adorable.

"It was good. And I'm sorry whoever sleeps in the first room on the third floor I accidentally slept in your room and I'm wearing your shirt..." by the end of that sentence my voice trailed off and some of the boys chuckled at me.

"Yeah that's my room and it's fine." A boy with brown hair position up in a quiff-like-style said with no emotion.

"Okay so... I think I'm ready to meet my best friends again." I said scanning each face in the room to see reactions. Sam was pleased and all the other boys seemed excited, except that same guy had no emotions on his face again.

"Okay Laina, we are going to do this first, we are going to explain O2L." Sam said calmly, smiling at me as he talked.

I nodded and the boys each told me a different piece of this YouTube collab channel. By the end of their tale I knew all about O2L and I also knew about my channel. It scared me to think of little old me with 2 million subscribers.