Chapter 13

A/N I'M REALLY SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

****

SAM'S POV

I don't know what's happening to me. I've never been this violent or mean or anything before in my whole life. Now, 3 months after we got back together, Laina has bruises all over her body. I want to ask her to move in with me but I don't think I can control myself, plus she could never leave Lia.

"Um Sam?" Laina says with a shaking voice while walking into my room.

"Yes baby?" I say to her while I stand up from my bed and hug her around her waist, her flinching under my touch.

"Can I sleep over tonight?" she says through closed teeth like she was forced to do it.

"Of course, babe." I say and kiss her forehead, "listen Lai, I'm sorry I've been so mean lately. I'm just under a lot of stress with all of my traveling I'm going to be going on in a couple months."

I feel her relax under my grasp and then she wraps around my neck and lightly brushes her lips with mine.

"I love you, Laina." I whisper to her.

She tenses and then she runs out of the door.

What did I just do?

****

LAINA'S POV

What did I just do?

How can I make him think that we are in love? We aren't in love. We couldn't be in love. It's impossible. Both of us would have to be in love with the other person. He has basically made me hate myself just by being with me.

I don't even know where I'm going. I've stopped running, I'm just walking. I know where I'll go.

Connor's.

I walk all the way from Sam's to Connor's which is like a 10 minute drive so it took a long time.

"Connor?" I say about to burst into tears when he opened the door.

I fell into his arms crying and he directed me towards his couch.

"Laina, boo, why don't you just break up with him?" Connor asks as I lay my head in his lap.

"Because Connor, me and him clicked, I mean there obviously had to be something, there are lightening bolts when we kiss. I might love him eventually, just not now." I say truthfully. Connor looks down at me and then stands up, he paces and then he grabs my arm, I flinch and try to pull away but he just rolls his eyes and drags me out the door, "Con where we going?"

"O2L house." he shoves me in his car and drives me home.

When we get there Kian Sam JC and Lia are all about to get into cars when they see us pull up.

"Get her upstairs." Connor commands and hands me off to Lia.

We get upstairs and she sets me in Kian and my bedroom.

"I'll be back baby." she says and kisses my forehead before closing the door.

I see the guys in the front yard from the window, I slightly open it to hear the conversation.

C: This is ridiculous Sam, you're injuring her.

S: I love her. I don't try to hurt her.

K: Sam you say you love every girl you date.

I was done listening. I screamed into a pillow, loudly.