Chapter 30

KIAN'S POV

Andrea and I have been spending a lot of time together. I try to focus on her and how lucky I am that she gave me another chance but I always find myself thinking about Laina.

Rumors of Andrea and I were circling on Twitter and I was praying Laina didn't see them.

I was stalking her on Twitter when I saw her tweet to Andrea.

Her and Andrea have been talking apparently...

Andrea had just woken up and she kissed my cheek.

"Since when do you talk to Laina Scaltes?" I asked as sweetly as possible.

"Oh you mean @whatlainalikes from YouTube? Yeah we've been talking for like 2 weeks."

"That's cool." I say and put my arm around her and sniff in her unfamiliar and uncomfortable scent and wince thinking about Laina.

LAINA'S POV

I woke up sandwiched in between Cameron and Nash on my bed.

I took a selfie with both of their faces next to me and posted it on Instagram.

@LainaScaltes: with my favorite boys😊 @nashgrier @camerondallas

I laughed at my post and then positioned myself to look at Cameron.

I snuggled myself into him and he adjusted his grip around me.

"I'm sorry I woke you." I mumbled into him.

"I'm glad you did. It's better when both people can snuggle." I felt him smile into my head which made me smile.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked. I laughed and climbed on top of his body.

"Because you're here." I say and kiss his nose. I try to get up but he tightens his grip around me.

"Where are we going for our date today?" I ask. His face lights up and he squeezes me so tight I'm afraid my eyes will pop out.

"It's a surprise." he whispers and let's me go.

"Get a room you too idiots." Nash says and slaps Cameron extremely hard.

"Nashy!" I tell and jump on top of him and start tickling him.

"No Laina! IM SORRY OMG STOP" He was laughing so hard he almost turned purple so I stopped and climbed out of bed.

I picked up my phone and looked through my texts.

From Liamazing💃

Why are you with Cameron and Nash?

From Justin(Jc)

Hey booger I heard Louis told you! Why didn't you call me? :( I miss you talk to me soon.

From ConnoBonno

I've got news. Skype soon?

To Liamazing💃

they came for a magcon tour, I got something to tell you :)

To ConnoBonno

Let me call Jc and then I'll FaceTime you.

I called Jc

L: JUSTIIIIIIN!

J: LAINAAAAAAAA!

L: I am so freaking excited for the tour!

J: you are? I was afraid you wouldn't be!

L: omg just because of what happened between Sam and I? That can't keep me away from you guys!

J: I'm glad!

L: yeah well I'm with Cam right now and I gotta get ready for our date, but I'll text you

J: oh. Uh um okay love you Lai.

End

Now to FaceTime Con...

***

Connor's POV

This was so exciting. Now that my life has gotten so much better from my break with o2l I have some news for everyone.

I wanted to tell Laina first because I'm closest with her. She is my best friend and I'm really glad that I was her first because I would never take advantage of her. We're just friends now and I liked it better that way.

My phone screen lit up with a beautiful picture of her on my screen.

C: Hello princess!

L: Connor boo! Tell me the news!!!

C: Wow great to see you too!

L: You know I love seeing you! And you also know I can't wait until 1 week from now to see you at Vidcon!!!! But just tell me already!

C: Haha okay! So I decided...