Chapter 54

LAINA'S POV

It was the last day of TeenHoot today and we were in Anaheim, only a 2 hour drive from our house. The boys and I have been driving ourselves crazy with all our fans and the performances, that we have barely seen each other, which happens often at events like this.

I opened my phone and opened Twitter to do a follow spree, going through some of my fan page accounts, when I was stopped by a picture I saw on one fans account.

It was Kian and Andrea kissing.

I was kinda confused because he couldn't be dating her, we have been kinda flirty recently. I blew it off, it was probably from when they used to date, but it kept crawling back into my thoughts. It was almost time for us to give our last performance, all the people on the tour will be there, including Andrea. I was praying I could run into her to meet her finally.

I get to the lobby of the hotel and walk towards the ballroom where we were holding the performances and meet and greets. There were dressing rooms and makeup rooms in the back VIP conference rooms.

I walk into one to get ready, and I stop dead in my tracks. Stunned by what I was watching.

My biggest fear came true as I watched Kian's lips pressed gently against Andrea's as they kiss sweetly in the middle of everyone, not caring who saw.

My breathing hinged, and my heart pounded in my ears, I felt tears swell in my eyes as I tried to fight them back. A lump formed in my throat as I walked up to them. My legs felt disconnected from the legs, my mind felt full and blurry. I could feel my heart break as Kian's eyes met mine. Kian pulled back and looked at me as I closed the distance to them, his eyes full of shock.

"Hey Laina!" Andrea's voice rang through my hollow empty body. She came up to me and embraced me. I hugged her back as genuinely as I could.

"Oh my God Andrea I have been waiting to meet you! I didn't know you were with Kian! How long has it been now?" I asked and saw Kian get tense out of the corner of my eye.

"Oh probably since April, so I guess 4 months now, right Keeks?" She said and grabbed his forearm harshly.

"Yeah 4 months now." He was drained of color as he watched my every move, trying to read me. I saw sweat drip off his forehead.

Andrea reached up to Kian and kissed him again, the back of her head clouding my view, and that when it clicked.

The girl who Lucas had cheated on me with, was Andrea.

"Um Andrea? Sorry if this is a weird question but do you know someone named Lucas?" I ask, trying as hard as I can to keep my poker face.

"Um yeah, Lucas Cashmere? I met him at a party like over a year ago and we hooked up after he told me how him and his girlfriend got in a fight. Someone took a picture and it circulated through the Internet for a while." She said blushing and twirling her hair in her long, skinny fingers.

I can't handle anything else, I feel utterly empty and I can't take any more stress or heart break. I smiled and said goodbye to them, avoiding Kian's eyes.

I leave the venue, rushing up to the hotel room and packing my bags. I had finally found a way to get my suit case with fan gifts to close, when Kian opened the door.

"Laina I can explain." He said quietly. He reached for my hands and I slapped him across his cheek, hard.

"Explain what Kian? Explain how you told me you loved me multiple times, but in reality you were dating another girl? Explain how you fucked me while you were dating her? Explain how you let me remember you little by little as the boy I loved, while you were actually just a monster? Explain how I came to you, way back over a year ago, with all of my lost hope and broken dreams, and it lead me to this? Or explain how you broke all of my trust for the last time Kian? This is it Kian I can't do this anymore, I-I'm going home. Forever. I'm never coming back and don't you dare bother following me because I never want to see your sorry face again Kian. You've hurt me too many times for me to forgive! I hate you Kian Robert Lawley! I never want to see you again!" By the end I was crying fully, my body shaking with strong sobs that brought me to my knees. When Kian tried to comfort me my body was filled with rage. And I slapped his hand off of my shoulder. "Never again do I want to see you, or hear you sickening voice, or be woken up by your sorry excuse for love. You've broken me for the last time Kian. Goodbye forever. Tell the other boys that it's your fault. Tell them I'll miss them, but I can't do this anymore." All the tears had stopped, I was in shock and I was empty and I was done with Kian and his bullshit.

With that I push past him as he watched me walk out without saying anything. I turn around in the doorway, "And if you don't plan on telling Andrea, I will."

I swiftly escaped to the lobby, trying to avoid as many fans as possible. I got in a cab that took me to the nearest train station. I got on the first train to the closest stop by our old house.

When I got home I packed most of my things besides furniture and some of my clothes, I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote DON'T TRY TO FIND ME and got into my car with Joker and Button.

Before I left, I walked up to Kian's room and grabbed the notebook that was in there. I remembered finding it when I lost my memory and slept in there so I grabbed it, ran down to my car, got on the highway, and started my long car ride to San Antonio, saying goodbye to my home for the last year.

***

OMG THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAAT

Xoxo @totallytesss