Chapter 27

KIAN'S POV

I woke up and the house was too quiet. I pulled on some pants and a shirt and walked downstairs.

"Woah is that Kian?" Ricky said making a joke. So I hadn't come out of my room in the 2 weeks Laina had been gone, so what?

"Kian dude you need a haircut." Jc said and I looked in a mirror seeing my hair has grown 4 inches and almost reached my jaw.

"I'm going to go get one now." I said and walked out the door. I drove in my black jeep down the streets and into my favorite barber shop.

"Kian! Oh my god lets get that mane cut." The barber said and got to work. When he was done I was so pleased with it. I looked hot honestly.

I paid and left and as I was walking down the street I ran into a very gorgeous dark brown haired girl.

"Oh I'm sorry." she said and I recognized her voice.

"Andrea?"

"Kian?"

***

JC'S POV (woah has this ever happened?)

When Kian left Ricky and I started talking about Vidcon and a bunch of other things, we even started talking about how sick it would be if digi let us go on our own tour.

"I mean it's not that far fetched honestly. If we got Connor to come it could be like a reunion tour kinda thing." Ricky expressed.

"And we could get our favorite YouTube girl who just hit 2 million subscribers to host for us." I said sneakily and Ricky automatically knew who I was talking about.

"Well first we have to see if she'll even be at Vidcon or at TeenHoot or any of those things." Ricky said cautiously.

He was right. Who knows if Laina is ever going to want to be around us after all the shit we've put her through.

Ricky and I decided that the tour would be a really cool idea. I texted the o2l group chat.

To: O2L

EMERGENCY MEETING RICKSTERS AND I HAVE AN IDEA!

I got a multitude of responses, and Trevor just walked down stairs (A/N Trevor lives with them because his mom thought it would be easier for o2l but he is 17 in the story xx) Sam and Kian said they would be here soon and Connor said he was walking down the street now.

Connor and Sam arrived and we all anxiously awaited Kian.

***

KIAN'S POV

I looked at my phone and then looked back up at Andrea.

"Hey Andrea I really want to talk again soon, I have to go home for an emergency meeting but I will text you when it's over and we can hang out?" I asked and she nodded and hugged me as we went our separate ways. She wasn't as warm or sweet smelling as Laina, but she was familiar.

I walked in the door and the boys were all sitting around the couch.

"Finally dude we've been waiting." Jc said and pulled me down onto the couch. "okay, so Ricky and I were thinking, what if we did an o2l US tour." Jc said cautiously.

"ANNNNND" Ricky continued, "What if we asked Laina to host for us the whole tour."

I looked around at all my brothers excitedly. "This is the best idea." I said.

Everyone agreed, we would call Louis and talk about tomorrow.

***