Chapter 4

Sam and I spend the whole car ride singing along to songs on the radio and laughing at the simplicity of each other presence. We are both a little upset when we get back to the o2l house.

"I had a lot of fun on this car ride with you, Sam." I say with a smile toward the ground. I put my hand on the door handle and try to open the door but it's locked. I try again and then I feel Sam's hand on my shoulder.

"Laina," he says lifting my chin from it's position pointing towards the ground. I smile and look straight into his beautiful brown eyes. He puts one of his warm strong hands on my cheek and I lean into it. "Laina I like you." he says and his already pink cheeks turn red.

I don't miss a beat before grabbing his cheeks and pulling him in for a passionate kiss. There was electricity in his lips. I could feel warmth and happiness radiating through my body. Sam pulled back and touched his nose to mine and closed his eyes. "I like you, too, Sam." I say and give him a singular kiss on the nose.

"Really?" he said in a sarcastic tone. I playfully whack his shoulder and we both laugh and walk inside.

"LAAAAAAAAAINAAAAAAA!" Lia yells and runs over and tackles me in a hug.

"Lia!!!" I respond and hug her back just as forcefully. I walk around the room hugging everyone and then get to some unfamiliar faces.

"Oh, Laina this is Jenn and Troye and Tyler." Lia said introducing three of my favorite YouTubers, like I didn't know.

"Hey." I say smiling, trying to act cool.

"Hey, we're going out wanna come?" Tyler asks with a smile.

I look to Sam for approval, he nods, "YES!" I practically scream.

On the way out the door I notice Kian's sitting on the couch, "hey Kiki, you coming?" I ask before I leave. He shakes his head, "okay I love you." I say with a smile.

****

KIAN'S POV

I can't stop thinking about what I saw.

How could Laina kiss Sam?? I didn't even know she liked him!

I thought that we.... ugh it's stupid.

But I told Sam. I'll talk to him when they get back.

To Sammy Boi💩

Hey dude wanna stay over the house tonight?

I anxiously awaited his response

From Sammy Boi💩

Yeah of course!

I smirk to myself and wait until they get home

****

LAINA'S POV

We went out to the beach and then to dinner and Sam didn't leave my side the whole time.

On the way home I sat next to Jenn and me and her became so close, she have me her number and put her contact as Jenn Penney Love Button🍑 I laughed at her and she just gave me a huge smile.

We just laughed and when we got home I saw Kian with his head in his hands on the couch.

I run inside and tackle him on the couch.

"You're home ear-" I cut him off with a shh.

"We will talk about what's wrong with you tonight but everyone's about to come in, start laughing." we both start fake laughing and Sam comes in with one eyebrow raised.

My cheeks fill with heat and I walk upstairs to Kian/my room, Sam follows me in.

"What was that?" He asks slamming the door making me jump.

"Kian and I goofing around." I say with a little more edge to my voice than intended.

"I thought you liked me? Not Kian." he said and looked at the ground.

"Sam," I say walking towards him with a soothing voice and putting my hands in his cheeks and making him look at me, "I do like you, only you." And I kiss him and he puts his hands on the small of my back pulling my hips towards him and they push against his thighs. Then we hear the door slam and we both jump.

Kian.

****

Sorry for such a short update :)