Chapter 29

LAINA'S POV

Louis was skyping me very soon so I was sitting in my room at my desk patiently waiting for him to call.

Finally the Skype call rang.

"Louis!" I scream into the camera.

"Baby girl! Okay so let's get down to business."

"This tour." I say.

"You'll be hosting a U.S. tour for digi."

"Oh cool! Who's tour?"

"Now don't freak out, O2L."

"Louis! That's great! That's perfect!" I'm smiling from ear to ear.

"So you'll do it?" He says excitedly.

"Of course! I have to call Jc I can't wait!" I hang up after a quick goodbye to Louis and look in my email for the tour information.

"Finally I have my schedule for the next 4 months." I whisper to myself.

Only 2 weeks until Vidcon and I get to spend them with the magcon boys.

***

CAMERON DALLAS'S POV

I was in the car with Nash and Taylor driving to Laina's house to pick her up for our day out.

"When was the last time you saw Laina, Cam? Like 10 years ago?" Nash asks while looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah when we were 8." I was a little nervous because Laina and I were best friends, but watching her YouTube videos she's a lot different then she was 10 years ago.

We pull up to her house and she's sitting by the window in the front room.

"This is it Cam don't fuck it up." Taylor whispers as we get out of the car. She sees us and jumps up and runs to the door. I laugh to myself remember when she would do that when we were younger.

"CAAAAAAAAAM!" She screamed and launched her small frame into my arms. I held her tight and felt her tears on my shoulder as she mumbled how much she missed me.

I pulled out of our hug and wiped her tears away.

"Cameron it's been so long." she said and hugged me one last time. "And you must be Nash," she says engulfing Nash into a huge hug which he returned.

"And you're Taylor." She said doing the same to Tay.

"It's so great to finally meet you guys." she said as she lead us into her house.

"Yeah it's good to finally meet the girl Cameron hasn't stopped talking about for years." Taylor says and nudges me. I immediately feel my cheeks heat.

"Awwwww Cammy." She coos, joining in on them mocking me.

"I hate you all." I say and walk to couch. They start laughing and walk into the living room. Laina hands me a soda and open it and drink it.

"Sooooo what are we doing today?" Laina asks sitting next to me on the couch. I put my arm around her and she nuzzles into me.

"Well Matt said there's a party tonight..." Nash said with a smirk.

"Let's go." Laina said looking up at me hopefully. She was so beautiful I couldn't help but say yes.

***

LAINA'S POV

It was 5 so I went upstairs to get ready for the party.

I put on some leather black shorts and a red low neck crop top and some black heels.

I put on a red bandana and some smokey eye and deep red lipstick.

I checked myself out and was happy with how I looked so I walked downstairs.

"Woah." Taylor said with wide eyes.

"Don't drool boys." I say and grab Cam's hand and walk out to the car with him.

We finally made our way to the party and when I walked in it was like I was the only girl there.

It wasn't like a normal party. It was more of just a hang out with some alcohol and weed.

The last time I drank it didn't go too well... well actually the last two times.

I clung to Cameron and he led me down to the basement. Most of magcon was down there but I couldn't see anything it was so smokey.

"Ayyyye Cameroooon. Wow. A girl? Who's this hot thing?" Matthew Espinosa asked me and wrapped him arm around my waist.

"I'm Laina. And I would love a hit." I said and was handing a pipe.

I took a few hits and started feeling high. I laid next to Cameron and he put his arm around me.

"Cam. I gotta tell you something." I say and turn to my side to look at him.

"Laina. I gotta listen to what you have to say." He says and we both laugh uncontrollably.

"You have gotten so much hotter from when we were 8." I said and tap him on the nose.

"Laina so have you."

"Cam I think. I think that we should date."

"Laina will you go on a date with me?"

I laugh and then say yes.

So tomorrow will be interesting...

***