Chapter 12

A/N IM SO SO SO SO THANKFUL FOR OVER 100 READS!! YOU GUYS ARE MY LIFE AND I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR SOME FEED BACK :) <3

BETHANY'S POV

"Hey Laina, can we talk?"

"Um sure Bethany, what's on your mind." she says and she skips into the dining room where I was sitting.

"Okay, so my manager, Louis, you know the one you met at my house the other day?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, apparently a lot of managers are scouting you and trying to get you as a client, he is the best of them all, and he wants to work with you very badly."

"A manager, for what?"

"Well, me and him were thinking of getting you some posters and merch, after you agree to becoming a YouTuber, and then working out a clothing line at Aero."

"OH MY GOD BETHANY NO WAY!!! I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO BECOME A YOUTUBER BUT THIS WAS THE DEAL BREAKER I AM DOING IT TELL HIM YES!" She screams and we hug and squeal together as she sets up her camera to start her first video.

She sits infront of it in a chair next to me and starts with an original intro.

"OMG," she looks up and down and then to both sides and back at the camera, "when did you get here?" and then she laughs as she starts her video by introducing me and then we just talk about our first day of hell and how we met and then she shoves me out of the video and talks about herself.

When she's done editing it's about 5 minutes long. Laina creates a YouTube page named whatlainalikes and uploads the video.

"Thanks so much Bethany." She says as she hugs me and posts on twitter about her new YouTube page.

****

NEXT MORNING

TREVOR'S POV

She's so perfect. Her name rolls off my tongue as I spin around my bathroom singing her name. "KATIE FAIRWEATHER." I scream sing as I get ready. "Lai hurry we have to get to school!!" I yell at her as I grab the keys and start the car and sit in the drivers seat.

Laina laughs as she locks the front door and walks to the car playing with Kian's necklace.

"Hey Lai, you got a little Sam spit on your mouth." I tease her as she gets in and shuts the door.

"Oh really Trev? You got a lot of Katie Fairweather in your brain." she laughs and hits my arm as I back out of the driveway.

When we reach school I park next to Bethany's black BMW and I get out. Katie stands on her tippy toes and shoots her hand up to wave at me with a huge smile.

She's so adorable. I run over to her and hug her around her waist slightly lifting her off the ground since she's about 4 inches shorter than me. I feel her bare skin against my arms since her shirt was a crop top and she was wearing low shorts. Her jet black hair was in two braids and she has a little bit of makeup on. She looked utterly perfect.

"Hi, Trev, put me down now." She said with a chuckle and I quickly set her down and blushed.

"Alright, Bethany and I are going to Trig, bye!" Laina yells as they practically sprint towards the school leaving Katie and me to walk together. Which I really didn't mind.

"So Trev, I know you sing, are you working on anything new now that Echo has been released?" Katie asks while her hand bumps mine.

I grab her hand in mine and it fits perfectly in mine.