Chapter 38

LAINA'S POV

Today is the last day of VidCon left and honestly this week has sped by.

After avoiding the boys for the past 5 days and meeting and hanging out with a bunch of other YouTubers from all over the world it was good to be having dinner with them tonight.

We were going somewhere fancy so I put on a black bodycon dress and tan heels. My hair was in a straightened pony tail with two french braids on either side of a bump it. My makeup was a smokey eye and dark red lipstick and I had a choker with a red gem on it around my neck and I had all of my earring exposed, 5 on my right ear and a cartilage and 3 on my left.

I took a mirror selfie and posted it on Twitter "@LainaScaltes: ✖️I may look nice but I swear I'm real bad✖️"

Someone knocked on my room door, "come in." I sing while putting some finishing touches on my outfit. The door opens to reveal Kian in a red button up with the sleeves rolled up and black skinny jeans on. His hair, which was getting to long to put straight up to its usual look, was messily styled. He leaned against the doorframe and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I love this outfit baby." Kian said walking towards me. He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck.

"You look so sexy. I don't think I can't let you out of this room without getting those clothes off first." He whispered seductively in my ear.

I laughed nervously and walk out of the room with him following close behind.

"Laina!"

"Damn."

"I never knew you could look so flawless."

And so many comments like that came from my boys. I took pictures with all of them, my personal favorite was the one of me and Kian, I was looking down and his finger was under my chin pulling my face upward.

I smiled at my phone and set the picture as my homescreen.

We took a group photo and then walked down to the hotel lobby, it was swarming with photographers and they took hundreds of pictures of the guys and us, photographers aka fans.

"LAINA YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!" Someone yelled.

"Thank you baby!!" I yelled back and blew a kiss in the direction of the voice.

We got into a limo and were driven to the restaurant.

The dinner was nice. We caught up and talked about the past week, we discussed our plans for the next 3 weeks before TeenHoot. I knew the question hanging in the air was if I am going to San Antonio for three weeks then coming back, or if I'm staying at the o2l house. I knew I was staying, but the guys didn't.

"Guys, I just wanted to make it clear that I'm staying home until after the tour. I don't really know where I'm going after that, I might stay home, I might get my own apartment, heck maybe I'll even go to college. I finished online school when I was at home, and I had pretty amazing grades and my SAT scores were exceptionally good. I could potentially get into some good colleges." All the guys had hopeful smiles when I said I was staying. We started talking more about the future and the guys got lost in conversation and I just smiled at these idiots that I love more than anything.

***

JC'S POV

We got back from dinner and everyone parted ways, I followed Laina to her bedroom.

"Hey gorgeous." I whisper coming up behind her and grabbing her around her waist. She let her weight fall into me a little bit. "Hello Jc." she said laying her head back into my shoulder. I could smell her perfume and I took a deep breath in savoring the scent. She lifted her self back up and looked into my eyes. She was so beautiful.
"Laina you are so incredibly gorgeous." I whisper to her. She turns as red as a tomato and hides her face in my shoulder. I hug her tight and kiss her on the head. When she pulled out of our hug she scooted me out of the room as she went to get ready for bed.

I went into my room and slipped on a white v-neck and plaid pajama pants.

I changed my homescreen to a picture of Laina and I from tonight. Her hand is right on the inside of my blazer and my arm is around her waist, wrapping all the way around her petite structure. she has her head on her shoulder and is extremely close to me, she's smiling her award winning smile to the camera and I have my head right above hers and I'm smiling too. I post it on Twitter, "@jccaylen: the little one @LainaScaltes 😊" She favorited it and texted me.

From Baby Girl❤️

I love you Justin. Thank you for being amazing. Goodnight my man❤️

And with that I fell into a deep sleep.

***

I awoke to the sounds of yelling.

"SAM I KNOW YOU HAVE MY BRIGHT PINK THONG PLEASE JUST GIVE IT BACK THIS IS EMBARRASSING!" Laina screamed at him.

All the boys were laughing their heads off and I got up and picked up my already packed suit cases, one with clothes, a smaller duffle bag with my camera equipment penny board and other stuff, and one with gifts from fans.

I set everything by the front door and helped Laina finish packing. "Thank you Jc, you're the only helpful one around here." She said loudly, making sure all the guys heard, and walked out to the front room with 4 suitcases, two of which were filled with fan gifts. They went crazy over her since it was her first time being at vidcon.

We stuffed everyone's luggage into the minivan, and with little difficulty we were on the way back home.

"So Laina, when are you gonna get your license" I say teasing her.

"Hey I have my permit, and Chris was supposed to take me when I was home but he was with his stupid fiancé the whole time." she said glumly.

Laina was never close with her sisters. Lindsay and Jennifer were both very predictable and in a way, picture perfect. Lindsay was becoming a teacher, and Jennifer was going to medical school, both careers they had wanted since they were children. And they both had brown hair and blue eyes, never need braces or glasses and had average, but nice, bodies from what I had seen in pictures.

Laina was different. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, which to her was strange because no one in her family had blonde hair. She's supposed to wear glasses which she never does because she hates how they look, and when she was in middle school she wore braces all three years. But her body was one thing that she shouldn't hate. She had gorgeous curves, a thin waist and gorgeous hips. She had a busty chest and a nice butt from cheer. As for her future, her, Chris, and Derrick would spend hours talking about the future and never decide what they wanted to do. Laina liked being close to her brothers, and when she told me about them, I would see her face light up. And she was the same way with us 6, it was like we were her family too. In all honesty she didn't come from a broken family at all. She came from a pretty great home which contributed to her perfection, but she always said she hated her life in San Antonio and that she thought of O2L as more of a family then her actual one.

I thought about Laina and ended up falling asleep on the way home with my head on her shoulder.

***