Introduction prologue and author's note

INTRODUCTION

16 year old Laina Scaltes has been dreaming of her vacation with her boyfriend of more than one year, Lucas Cashmere, since he brought it up in November. Now, it's summer and they are packing and getting ready to go all the way from San Antonio, Texas, where they call home, to LA, California. The adventures that await them are ones they could not possibly have anticipated in their one year together, and one tragic mistake leads Laina to a new adventure of her own.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROLOGUE

Lucas and I have been dating ever since he asked me out at homecoming in sophomore year. I was 15 at the time and now it's exactly a year later and we're still head over heals in love. It's November 15th, our anniversary. I don't have a clue how he will respond to my gift, I've been saving for it since i knew he wanted it, a red Ferrari sports car. I didn't know that much about cars so one of my eldest brother Chris helped me pick it out and made sure i got a good deal. Lucas pulled up to my house in his shitty run down old car. i held the keys of his new car in my hand behind my back. He ran up to me and picked me up and spun me around.

"Hey, gorgeous," he said as he softly kissed my lips and set me back down, "happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary to you too, baby," i said as i grabbed his hand and led him to my porch swing. my palms were sweaty and so were his, I couldn't help but wonder what he was hiding. "Okay. I have your present." I said as i sat down next to him on the swing.

He looked up at me with eyebrows raised and poked my rib cage to encourage me to continue.

"I hope you like it..." I say as i pull the car keys out from my back pocket and hand them to him.

He stares at the keys, then looks back up at me. "Laina," he presses, "what did you do."

The biggest grin shoots across my face as i jump up and run to my garage, he follows me and i open the door, revealing his bright, shiny, new Ferrari with a big black bow on it.

He drops the keys, he looks at me and the biggest smile I've ever seen comes over him and he grabs me and spins me around.

"LAINA YOU ARE AMAZING!!" He screams and jumps in the car. "okay," he says after calming down, "your present is the trip you've been waiting for. We leave this summer."

I look at him confused, my heart is racing knowing he couldn't possibly mean what i think he does.

"Go inside and ask your new puppy where we are going." he says with the most adorable smirk.

I run inside impossibly confused, but when i get in the cutest golden retriever puppy jumps on my laps with an envelope in its mouth. in the envelope sits plane tickets to LA. The place I've wanted to go my whole life.

"WE'RE GOING TO LA?!?!?!" I scream at the top of my lungs and turn to hug and kiss Lucas.

I am going to be with him forever. I love him so much.

Or so I thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is going to be my first book on wattpad and I really hope you all enjoy :)

I've been watching o2l for a while now, my friend Katie introduced me to them, and I'm not sure if she's going to read my book, but I do dedicate this book to her.

And I know that by the introduction and prologue it doesn't seem like an o2l fan fiction but i promise it is, just read a couple chapters and soon the boys will make an appearance ;)