Chapter 52

LAINA'S POV

I woke up laying on Cameron's chest, with a sea of boys scattered across the room. I looked around for my phone but couldn't find it. I look at the time, 8am. I sigh, I need to go back to the room by 8:30 to start getting ready.

"Hey Nash." I said to the only boy awake, "have you seen my phone?"

"Oh yeah, it's right here." Nash said and pulled my phone off the table. I looked at him confused and thank him and hug him and walk out, headed to my room.

Before I even get there I hear all the boys yelling at each other, I smile to myself and chuckle under my breath as I opened the door.

"Honey I'm home." I say and plop down on the bed.

"Yay!" Connor said and jumped on me.

"You're fat get off!" I screamed and pushed Connor off of me. He pulled his shirt up revealing his abs and said "you call this fat?"

I blush and walk over to my suitcase, "what do I want to weeeeaaaaaar." I sing to myself and pull out a maroon skater dress with a cross back, my white combat boots and a white flower headband. I look at myself in the mirror and sigh at how awful I look.

I walk into the bathroom and get changed, I do my dirty blonde hair in loose waves, letting them fall the full length to my butt, and then move onto my makeup. I do a wing and some natural eyeshadow, with blush and my normal deep red lipstick, looking in the mirror satisfied with myself.

When I walk out of the bathroom the boys pull me out the door, I look at the time, 9:15. we had to be at the event by 10, but we all wanted to be there early so we could see some fans early.

We get to the event and some fans are waiting outside, I hug and take pictures with some of them and then wave and walk inside.

I go to my booth and sit down, looking at the time, 9:50. All the sudden the doors open and fans flood the venue, many of them coming up to my booth.

I get phone cases, sweatshirts, letters upon letters, gift cards, and all kinds of goodies from each person, and I take a picture on my phone with each fan as well as a picture on their phone.

I smile at my smart idea and I continue to sign and take pictures until 12:30.

The boys and I go up to the stage at 12:30 and get prepared for our performance, we were doing skits, challenges, and dance parties, we were being joined by Cameron, Hayes, and Nash for our performance, but they had their meet and greets afterwards.

We all performed, I won most of the challenges, and I let the boys have a dance off and laughed when they all failed besides Cameron, who was actually really good.

We moved onto the Q&A, I got the mic first and picked on a cute girl with big glasses near the back that I had recognized from the meet and greet. She was handed a microphone, "Hey Laina, I was wondering how you met the boys?" I looked around at the goofballs on stage with me.

"Well I knew Cameron when I was young, and I met Hayes and Nash a few months ago, and I met Jc first, he saved me from a really awkward trip home from a bad vacation to California with my ex boyfriend." I laughed, "and then I met the other boys when I came to live with them. What's your Twitter @?" I asked and she wrote it down and handed it to the stage hand along with the mic, he brought it to me and I followed her on twitter, she was crying. I found the picture I had taken with her and posted it and tagged her in it, she sobbed harder.

Cameron grabbed the mic and asked a question and it went down the line, Kian was the last to ask a question, "yes cutie in the white shirt and the Lawlorff SnapBack?" He said and winked to her.

"H-hi Kian... I was wondering if you and Andrea Russett are dating?" My eyes shot over to him. He got red and scratched the back of his neck, I looked away and I'm sure he answered her with some head motion that I didn't want to know.

The event then ended and i hastily made my way to the doors and into a car that was waiting to take me back to the hotel.

***

KIAN'S POV

When the girl asked me that question I felt my face drain of color, I knew Laina was looking at me so I just shrugged my shoulders and flashed the girl a huge smile. The audience cheered, though I heard some of them boo which made me want to laugh, but I saw Laina run off stage from the corner of my eye, we said our goodbyes and I bolted after her, but Connor grabbed my arm. I looked back at him with pleading eyes, and he just shook his head at me as I watched Jc, Sam and Ricky run after her.

I totally fucked up.

***

BACK AT THE HOTEL

When we got back to the hotel room Laina was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling with earphones in. I reached my hand towards her to tap her.

"Don't touch her, Kian" Ricky said blandly from the corner of the room.

"Why not? What did I do?" I ask as innocently as I could.

"Kian don't play dumb. You and I both know what you did, and you and I both know how intelligent you actually are, stop being so stupid Kian, you have to pick, Andrea or Laina." He said and crossed his arms, defending his best friend.

"It's not that easy, Ricky." I said in a sad voice and look down.

"BULL SHIT KIAN." Jc screamed from the other bed, "you have to choose. If Andrea means that much to you that you won't break up with her, then don't break up with her and stop fucking leading on Laina. Do you not understand what she's been through? I thought you got that the day she came here, when I brought her from the airport, I thought you would fucking understand that she was broken. You have done NOTHING to help her Kian. So stop fucking with her and leading her on and get out of her life, or actually try to help her." And with that Jc left the room in a fit of anger that I didn't know he had been containing.

But Jc was right, I had to break up with Andrea and get things right with Laina before it was too late.

***

I'm going on a 13 hour car ride to Florida tomorrow, so there will be more chapters added and such😁❤️