Chapter 33

KIAN'S POV

Andrea was sitting on my bed while I went downstairs and got food. I hear footsteps running down the stairs.

"GUUUUYS!!!" Jc yells as he's sprinting down the stairs. A chorus of what's follow his screech. "Laina just got on her flight and I feel like a total douche because I have to go to AwesomenessTV for a shoot. Can anyone pick her up in about an hour?" Jc said frantically.

"I'm sorry man I can't. We all have to shoot today besides Connor, Sam, and Kian." Ricky says.

"I'm actually going to hang with Chris, Crawford, and Golden." Sam said apologetically.

"I'm going to the local animal shelter to try and help get some of the animals sold and possibly buy a cat for us." Connor said and blushed.

"Kian?" Jc asked, begging present in his voice.

"Yeah sure I'll get her." I say and shrug. On the inside I was exploding. I would see her in an hour.

I drove Andrea home and told her I would see her for Vidcon tomorrow.

***

LAINA'S POV

"Please fasten your seat belts and welcome to California!" The pilot said and I started getting that falling feeling in my stomach.

When the plane landed I sat in my window seat for a little while, waiting for people to get off. I closed my eyes. I haven't spoken to most of the boys since I left. And Kian. Ugh Kian. I'm anxious and excited to be staying at the O2L house before Vidcon but, Kian.

It's not like we were dating, but I assumed we both had feelings for each other. But after the last night I was there I'm pretty sure I was wrong. And even if he did I'm sure he's moved on. If he had actually liked me then he wouldn't have let me leave.

From Justin

Hey I'm so sorry Lai but I had to shoot at AwesomenessTV, I sent a driver there for you, he has a sign.

I sigh and look to see there are only about 10 other people still on the plane. I quickly gather my things and offer to help an old couple get their items out of the stow away.

"Laina honey?" The woman says.

"Marianne??" I ask. She embraces me and then we had a very brief chat about how her advice was working out.

I say goodbye and hop off the plane and walk to get my bags from baggage claim and then look for the person with the sign with my name on it.

When Jc said this person would have a sign he didn't realize that my fans all knew I was coming home today. There were a bunch of screaming fans with signs. I signed a few autographs and took a few pictures before security kicked them out. One sign still remained.

It was plain white and had the awfully familiar handwriting that looked like a kindergartener's in black ink. The ink read "Little Lai Lai Scaltes" My eyes were water as the person brought the sign away from their face.

It was him. It was Kian.

I ran to him and when I reached him I dropped all my bags and launched myself into his arms. He caught me and hugged me tight. Being in his arms felt so right and perfect. I was full on bawling at this point and Kian was whispering things in my ear that I couldn't hear through my sobs.

"Lai."

"Ki."

I pulled my head away from his shoulder and I looked into his big brown eyes that were turned into happy smile slivers.