Chapter 1

"Lucas!" I scream as he pulls up to my house in his bright red Ferrari. He opens his door and runs over to grab my bags and give my mother and father a hug.

"Hello Mrs. Scaltes, Mr. Scaltes." He says warmly and politely as always.

My father has to look up at him as he stands at 6'5" which towers over everyone in my family, even my mountain sized brother, Derrick.

"Lindsey! Derrick! Jennifer! Chris! Come say goodbye to your sister!" My mom screams into the open doorway of my house as she hugs me goodbye.

All my older siblings file out of the house, one by one saying goodbye to their obnoxious little sister who gets to leave Texas before the rest of them even though she's the youngest.

"So, Lucas we will park the Ferrari in our garage after we take you two to the airport and we will pick you both up in two months." My mom said running through the plan for the one hundredth time today.

"Sounds good, Mrs. Scaltes, I promise your daughter is in good hands." He said with a responsible smile.

I loved his smile, it could cure cancer i swear. I said goodbye to Joker, my dog, and we hopped in the car and drove off to the airport. we checked our bags, of course I had two because I'm famous for over packing for everything, and then went to our gate to board.

My mother and father both started crying as me and Lucas boared the plane and got to our seats. We held hands as we sat down and waited for the plane to fill. I knew Lucas was going to sleep so I put in my headphones and started listening to my favorite song, The Dark Side, by Trevor Moran, one of my favorite Youtubers, in the group O2L.

One of the main reasons I wanted to go to LA was to stalk the O2L gang and meet them. I had always dreamed of becoming YouTube famous like them, but I could never imagine putting myself through something like that, with everyone watching my life.

*3 HOURS LATER*

We departed the plane and got our luggage and headed to our hotel, only a few blocks from the beach where I know O2L hangs out. Lucas doesn't know about my secret obsession and he won't find out until I see them.

"Babe look at the view!" I exclaimed to Lucas as I walked out to the balcony of our 12th floor hotel room.

"It's so beautiful," Lucas said looking at me and kissing my cheek.

"Babe!" i said and smacked his hand which was now lowering to my ass, "you know how I feel about that!"

"I'm sorry babe, I'm sorry." He said as he look his hands off my high waisted shorts and kissed me on the lips softly.

I chuckled, "babe, you've got some of my lipstick on your lips."

He blushed and immediately wiped his lips his ran his fingers through his brown hair to try to calm himself down like he always does.

I went over to him and stood on my tippy toes begging for a kiss, since i was a foot shorter than him. he laughed and grabbed my waist and passionately kissed me as we walked out the door and onto the streets of LA.

All day we spent out and shopping and sight seeing. I thought for sure we would have seen one of the boys somewhere considering we walked all around their favorite places, but nothing.

"It's 8 pm let's go back to the hotel now." Lucas said pointing across the street at the hotel.

"Fine, but beach tomorrow?" I said with puppy dog eyes.

"Anything for you my baby" he said and pulled me towards the hotel.

We got back up to the hotel room and Lucas started kissing me passionately and threw me down onto the bed.

"Hey!" I said before he jumped on top of me, "none of that." I pointed to his obvious boner.

"Babe we are alone!" He whined

"Integrityyyy" I tease at him and he slams his face into a pillow.

"Goodnight my love." I whisper in his ear.

"Love you." he whines