Chapter 35

KIAN'S POV

I woke up when I hear music from across the hall. it's coming from Laina's room, she always listens to music while she gets ready. I stand next to her door and hear her singing, she's got an amazing voice.

I open her door and she doesn't notice the music is so loud. She looks extremely adorable, in a floral skater skirt and a grey crop top and some white keds. She straightened her hair which made it fall extremely long, she put two braids on either side of her hair (next to her temple) and then attached them in the back. She had finished her makeup and then I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and she just laughed. I threw her on top of Sam who was sitting on the couch.

"Hey Sammy" She said and he laughed and squeezed her. They started making conversation while the rest of us loafs got ready.

I walked by Jc's room and heard him talking to Connor. "Connor I'm telling you she gets more beautiful everyday." woah. who was he talking about?

***

LAINA'S POV

I hated waiting, especially for these boys who were more like girls than boys. Sam and I were making small talk as I laid my head on his shoulder and he played with my hair like he knew I liked. But it was brotherly. Sam and I had sorted out our feelings for each other over the phone while I was in San Antonio.

"HEY YOU GUYS IF YOU DONT GET YOUR STUPID ASSES DOWN HERE WE WONT MAKE IT TO VIDCON" I scream through the intercom.

Ricky Connor Jc Trevor and Kian run downstairs with their luggage.

"Perfect." I say and we file out the door into the car. We were driving to the hotel since it was only 2 hours away by car.

Kian and Jc sat on either side of me since we were in the very back of Ricky's minivan which he bought for transportation purposes. I leaned my head back and fell asleep.

I woke up 2 hours later to the sound of Kian and Jc screeching like Banshees in my ears. "OW" I scream in their faces. They laugh but I'm certainly not amused.

"You know you love us!" Kian screams as I storm out of the car trying my best not to laugh at those two idiots.

When we check in and head up to the pent house level that all the youtubers were staying on.

"I'm so excited to finally meet Andrea! Jenn tells me about her all the time!" I say to no one in particular but everyone gets tense.

"Hey Rickster can you just give me my room key and I'll meet you guys up there? I want starbucks." I say and get my key and kiss them all on their cheeks.

***

KIAN'S POV

The second Laina left every single one of the boys eyes was on me.

"So. When we're you planning on telling her that you got back with Andrea?" Sam said and sounded angry.

"I kind of wasn't..." I said quietly.

"Kian. You cannot lead her on like that. Either of them." Ricky said and laid a hand on my shoulder.

"Ugh I know. But I can't just dump Andrea for no reason, especially not without Laina finding out since they're best friends now." I say sadly.

"Well, we will all try our best to keep Laina and Andrea away from each other." Trevor said sympathetically and all the boys nodded in agreement.

I have the worlds best friends.

***

LAINA'S POV

I was so excited for meeting my fans! We were already at the venue and I was sitting at my booth (which was really just a white table) and I was decorating a sign with my YouTube handle and my name on it. There was also glitter, a lot of freaking glitter.