Chapter 31

LAINA'S POV

C: okay so I decided that I'm joining o2l again.

My heart stopped and I screamed as loud as I could. I was so happy for Connor! I was crying and he was laughing and crying.

L: Connor that is fucking amazing! Am I the only one that knows?

C: yeah but I'm telling the rest of the boys today and then announcing it on the first day of Vidcon because that's next Monday.

L: I can't wait to see you Con! Alright well I got to go, I love you byyyye

End

"Why did you scream?" Cam said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Connor told me some really exciting news." I responded and turned to face Cam.

I realized while looking at Cam that I haven't talked to Drew for like two weeks.

I opened my phone and text him

To Drew

Hey

From Drew

I get it, we're over. It's okay. Me and Isa hit it off after you stopped talking to me.

Ouch.

"So what should I wear today?" I said looking back at Cam.

"Shorts and a comfortable shirt and comfortable shoes." He responded.

"Oh you can borrow some of Derrick or Chris' clothes if you need to." I said to both Cam and Nash.

"Thanks Lai." Nash said getting up and kissing my cheek before continuing to Derrick's room.

"Today will be fun, I promise." Cameron said and kissed my forehead.

***

KIAN'S POV

Everyone had finally gotten used to Andrea and my relationship.

Sam had moved into the house and Connor moved back too. Laina's room remained locked at all times though. Joker often laid outside of it sadly, he missed her a lot.

"Hey guys team meeting in the living room!" Connor said over the intercom.

I walked to the elevator and Sam was already inside.

"Why are you doing it Kian?" Sam asked looking me right in the eye.

"Dating Andrea. I know you and you wouldn't just go crawling back to someone that hurt you. Especially not when you want someone else. Is she why? Is Laina the reason you're with Andrea?" Sam questioned before getting out of the elevator.

Was he right? No. I wouldn't use Andrea would I?

It's no use.

Of course I was using her. Not because I wanted to be mean. But for one simple and indefinitely true fact.

I'm in love with Laina Scaltes.

***

CONNOR'S POV

It's time to tell the guys. I don't know how they're gonna take it because I did leave the group. I just hope they keep their promise from when I did.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey guys," I said nervously, "I got to tell you something."

"Anything Con, you know we're always here for you." Ricky said.

"Okay so for a little while I've been feeling depressed." I started and heard them gasp. I looked up into their sad and sympathetic smiles. "And my life is so busy right now that my head isn't on straight. I need to have some free time. And having two channels and other projects and everything, it's really hard." I took a deep breath. I'm sure they all knew what was coming.

"I need to leave O2L." I said. They gasped.

"Con, are you sure?" Sam asked and put a hand on my hand.

"Yeah. I've been thinking about it. I need space and I need to breathe."

"Okay Con, but we promise that we won't replace you. And we promise to be here for you. And we promise that when and if you're ready, you can come back. Just be sure that you know we are always here for you buddy. We promise to let you back in." Kian said and looked around as the other guys nodded.

We had a group tackle session and it just solidified the love I have for these idiots.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Okay guys," I started and there were hopeful looks around the room. "I'm ready."

"Are you sure Con?" Ricky said, always looking out for me.

"Yeah it hasn't even been a year yet, you sure you're ready?" Sam said.

"I'm positive. It's harder for me to not be in O2L now that my life is back together again." I said simply.

A rush of happiness sprang across the room and the boys tackled me in hugs.

***
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! So first of all I just want to say I have a plan for this book I'm just waiting for it to get the the intense part. Secondly I want to say I am so freaking excited about 500 reads. Like I expected 20 reads at most I was really just writing this book for pleasure and now you guys have gotten this to 500 reads. Also! I got a comment on a chapter yesterday and it made me SO FREAKING HAPPY. Please comment you guys it makes me so happy.

So comment here what you want to see happen in the story PLEASE!

Love you guys!

Xoxo @totallytesss