Chapter 74

The sound of a motorcycle is heard. Yang is riding Bumblebee with Shay D. Mann through a forest in Anima.

Yang: How much further, pal?

Shay: This should just about do it.

Yang stops her bike at a clearing. Yang thinks about Drago making her hear a small chuckle of him in her head.

Shay: You wait here. I'll go up ahead and make sure the coast is clear.

Shay dismounts from the bike and runs into the bushes. Yang shakes her head in annoyance and discards her Sunglasses, sleeve and coat tails before stretching a little. Suddenly, someone pulls the trigger of a gun and Yang blocks the shot with her arm. Shay reappears with several bandits in tow.

Shay: I can't believe you were dumb enough to let me lead you here.

The bandits present all have their weapons drawn at Yang.

Yang: Is this everyone?

Shay: Yes, little lady. This is it. Well, unless you count the whole rest of the camp back that way.

He gestures behind him with his thumb. Yang points a finger in the same direction.

Yang: That way?

Shay: Yes. That way.

Yang: Good to know. Thanks.

Shay: Now to pay me back for this tooth, we're going to take your bike. And you're going to take your lumps.

Yang engages Ember Celica on her left arm. The bandits get cautious and keep their weapons trained on her.

Shay: You got the jump on me last time, sweetheart. But you really ought to think twice about fighting all—

He cuts off when Yang engages the gun on her robotic arm. The rest of the bandits gasp. There is a low chuckle behind them making some of them turn around and they see me stand there cracking my knuckles.

Drago: my little sun Dragon are these the people that are bothering you.

Yang nods her making me crack my neck.

Shay: Alright... Get them!

The bandits attack them and Drago gives a sigh and snaps his fingers letting fire cover them all. He has his arm around Yang and kisses the top of her head making her lean into him more. He snaps his fingers again and the fire is gone. Yang looks at her left hand and it is shaking making Drago take it calmly in his.

Drago: shhh relax my love.

Yang relaxes in his touch and his hand stops shaking. Yang walks to her motorcycle and gets on.