Chapter 76

I was sitting behind my desk while looking through some papers. The papers were about the white fang. Something didn't feel right with me. Why would they want to take out Sienna their old leader? Sienna was a good leader that took care of her people why would they want her dead. I heard a knock on my door and my ears twitch and I look up from my papers and I look at the door.

Drago: who is it?

It was silent for a moment then I heard a small sigh.

Sienna: it is me, Sienna.

Drago: you can come in if you want.

I heard the door open and I see Sienna step into the room. She looked nervous making me raise a small eyebrow.

Drago: so not that I mind you being here but can I ask why you are here.

I see her get a little startled that I asked her that then she gets a small blush on her face. I raise an eyebrow at the way she reacts to me.

Sienna: w-well I came to thank you for saving me from getting killed by Adam.

I sent her a small smile and I get up from my chair. I walk towards her and I lay a hand on her head and I start to pet her head a little. I heard a small purr from her making me laugh a little. After Sienna heard me laugh her eyes widened and she moves away fast blushing.

Drago: cute but no worries.

Sienna: still thank you and also I am not cute at all.

Drago: you are Sianna.

Sianna: no

Drago: you are but a serious question here. Why did Adam want you dead?

Sienna face gets serious then she gives a small sigh.

Sienna: well because he wanted to be the new leader of the white fang. That is one. The other one is because I didn't want to follow him as a leader. After they would kill me they would say a human huntsman had killed me.

Drago: so they framed a human so the Faunus would hate the humans more.

Sienna: that is true.

Drago: I need to read more into this. Can you maybe tell me more about the white fang?

Sienna sends me a smile and nods.

Sienna: if it will stop Adam from being the leader and makes me become the leader again. I will tell you everything.

I nod my head and sit down on my chair then I felt Sienna just sit on my lap making me confused but accept.

Somewhere else

Rain is heard pouring outside. Quill opens up a sliding door leading into a small restaurant. A man can be seen sleeping at a table in the corner, while the Ramen Shop Owner stands behind the counter sharpening his kitchen knife on a woodblock. Quill walks up to the owner, who is still paying attention to sharpening his knife.

Ramen Shop Owner: Regular? Or the Special?

Quill: I'm actually looking for someone, goes by the name Shiro Wan. Ever heard of him? I heard he's a regular around here.

Ramen Shop Owner: Who's asking?

Quill: Hey, I'm not some cop if that's what you mean. I need Shiro for a gig. We go way back.

Ramen Shop Owner: Way back, huh? So, he's a friend of yours.

Quill: Hm, yeah, I'd say so. He's a pretty alright guy.

Ramen Shop Owner: Well, in that case...

suddenly, his tone turns hostile, pointing his knife threateningly at Quill