Chapter 26

POV. Drago

I look outside the window and I saw the girls walk away. I bite my lip and shake my head a little.

Drago: I love you girls but you cant know more yet, this is my battle and I need to keep him away from this world.

I stick out my hand and all kinds of universes are shown in my hand, some bigger than others. These were only a few that I look over, I look over a few and see a few things wrong and I move my hand to one and move the moon a little making it good again. I make them all disappear while the universe of remnant lays in my hand. I look it over and I look at the broken moon making me already know who did this.

Drago: why did you do that pale, I thought you two would keep It straight but you guys still broke the moon, I cant fix it or it would be suspicious maybe one day I will fix it for you people.

The bullhead lands making me look up and I make the universe disappear from my hand. I thank the pilot then wave at him, I walk out the bullhead and I look around. I sniff the air and I look to my right and I see neo talking to someone well more like making hand signs. I walk up to her and I put my hands in front of her eyes making her confused while she moved her hand to her umbrella.

Drago: guess who.

she blushes and holds up a sign with my name on it making me chuckle and nod my head a little.

Drago: that is right it is me now remove that hand from the umbrella or I can do this.

I grab the umbrella and I hold it on my shoulder then I look at neo and she pouts while pointing to her umbrella than to her making me shake my head a little.

Drago: sorry but it is mine now till you show me that it is yours.

I heard her give huffs while puffing out her cheeks while I start to walk to the ice cream place. I look behind me from over my shoulder and I see neo standing there while pouting and puffing her cheeks then I turn my head back and I hear rapid footsteps making me know she was coming my way. Then I hear her jump and I take a step to the side making her jump past me.

Drago: what do you think you are doing neo.

She holds up her scroll.

Neo: give me my umbrella back.

Drago: why do you need it, it isn't raining or do you need it for this.

When I said that I pushed the blade of the umbrella against her throat making her gulp and look at me with eyes wide eyes being shocked that I took the blade out so fast without her seeing it. Neo looks at me and holds up her scroll.

Neo: can I please have it back.

I just chuckle and look at her while nodding my head a little and I put the blade back in the umbrella then I give it to her. She smiles at me and kisses my cheek grabbing it from me then she grabs my hand making me chuckle.

Drago: so wanna get some ice cream for our date because I still have to make it up personally for me dropping your icecream.

She nods her head and she starts to pull my and towards the ice cream shop while I just chuckle and follow her. I let her pull me making me look down at her, she looked like a little kid that is gonna get all the candy in the world. She pulled inside the store and to the front of the store and looks at the man behind it. The man smiles at neo then he looks at me and chuckles.

Icecream man: so did the little lady pull you here or did you come here because you wanted too.

Drago: well I said I would pay for icecream after I knocked over hers yesterday more like she walked into me and she dropped the icecream and I gave her money to buy a new one but I also was gonna buy her one in person one time.