Chapter 8

Pov. Drago

When the lesson was over I smiled at the Cerberus when I look her it makes me think about home. I smile at the Cerberus and it looks at me and moves her face in my stomach making me smile and pet her head. I opened a portal to take her back to my world and she looks at it then at me.

Drago: I will let you go back to this world but now go play in my world

The Cerberus nods her heads and runs through the portal barking happily then she looks at me and I smile at her. She barks then I close the portal. I look at my watch and see I am done, I walk to the office of my girlfriend Ozlin. I take the elevator and I go to the top, the doors open and I walk out I see Ozlin standing there with a blush and a smile on her face. I walk up to her and kiss her lips softly, she gladly kisses me back and cups my cheek when I do, I pull and she smiles at me.

Drago: ready for our date

Ozlin nods her head making me smile and snap fingers letting us be in Vale. She smiles and grabbed my hand. I smiled at her and we walked to a café. We walked inside and she took me to a table. We sat down and ordered our coffee, we were looking at each other in the eyes smiling because she had really pretty eyes. I didn't want her to see my true self yet making her see the person I was without the scars.

Ozlin: I am happy to date you Drago

Drago: how so Ozzy

She blushes a little with the nickname but smiles as well.

Ozlin: well you are handsome, kind, sweet and I uhm feel hot when I see you.

I give a low chuckle and smirk knowing what she means with feeling hot. I like my lips a little when I did that she started to blush more. She looked away and sipped her coffee looking cute.

Drago: you oke Ozlin you look flustered.

Ozlin: I am fine just leave it, Drago, it is just warm in here.

I was chuckling with her being like that and I smiled at the sight. We were calmly talking till we heard the door open and the bell tinkle. I looked at the door and I saw a girl well more like a lady. She looked a lot like ruby making me look confused. I move my eyes over her making me see that she was a young woman she had shoulder-length hair tied back in a half-up/half-down style and wore a hooded cloak which is white outside and red underneath. Under that cloak is mostly black: a high-neck décolletage blouse with studded wristbands on the arms, a black and white overbust corset, a skirt with white tulle underneath, grey leggings, and knee-high boots with red soles.

Ozlin smiled and waved at the lady making me look confused why she did that, she walked our way with a smile and sat down

???: Ozlin is good to see you again, how is life and who is this guy you are with.

She looks at me with a smile while Ozlin was blushing.

Ozlin: well I am doing alright and this man is Drago Wolf and he is my boyfriend.