Chapter 36

After a few hours of reading, I look at the clock and see it is the next day making me chuckle a little.

Drago: I should stop doing this but who cares these are just some good books.

I look at my book and smile at it then I put the book down and I stand up stretching. I take a deep breath and I walk to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Shave my beard in the way I wanted and put my hair that looks good then I look in the mirror. I sigh and I take away the seal making more scars appear then I see my blind eye making me sigh a little moving my finger along my scar.

Drago: I could get rid of it but I want to stay with the burden with what I have done in my life.

I shake my head and snap my fingers letting the scars and the blind eye be gone again. I smile at myself and I put my aftershave on making me smile a little. I put on my clothes on, a plain white skirt without a jacket and jeans with shoes. Then I walk out of my room. I lock the door and I walk to the bullheads, I see coco standing there making me sent her a small smile making me get one back.

Coco: you are late

I chuckle and I look at my watch seeing that I am even a little early.

Drago: I am early and you know that.

Coco giggles and smiles at me. She moves her sunglasses down letting me see her eyes and I could get lost in them if I started to long into them.

Coco: fine you got me there.

I chuckle and smile then I want to the bullhead.

Drago: ready for our little date Coco.

Coco smiles and links her arms with mine making me chuckle and smile at her.

Coco: I was born ready, also can we first get a cup of coffee before we head out shopping.

I smile and nod my head.

Drago: sure that is fine by me so where do you drink coffee then.

Coco: I drink it at moonbucks.

I nod my head and I snap my fingers letting us teleport in front a moonbucks.

Coco: I thought we were gonna take bullhead but this is also fine by me.

Drago: I thought you wanted it badly so I teleported us here as fast as I could.

Coco smiles at me and nods her head.

Coco: that is true I really was in need of a moonbucks.

We walk to the counter and the barista smiles at us.

Barista: hello Coco who are you with.

Coco: This is a guy I am on a date with.

The barista smiles and nods her head.

Barista: looks like you finally found someone and let me guess the usual.

Coco: that is true.

The barista writes it down then she looks at me with a small smile.

Barista: what do you want sir.

Drago: can I have an expresso no milk and no sugar.

The barista writes it down and smiles at both me and coco.

Barista: would that be all.

Coco: yes it all.

The barista walks away and starts to make our coffee.

Drago: so are you a regular here.

Coco: yes I am I come here at least 3 times a day, I need and I love my coffee.