Chapter 51

I was standing next to Ironwood in team RWBY's dorm looking down at Yang. Me and Ironwood already talked about what to do. He told me what he wanted and I thought what he did was for the best.

Ironwood: I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice.

Yang: But he attacked me!

Ironwood: Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.

Weiss: But Yang would never do that!

Ruby: Yeah! Right Drago.

I looked at Ironwood to wait and see what he wants. I know Yang didn't do it on purpose but right now I first need to listen to ironwood.

Ironwood: You all seem like good students, and the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did... under normal circumstances. What I believe and hope this to be is nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgment can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight is past...

Yang: But I wasn't-

Ironwood: That's ENOUGH! The sad truth is, whether it was an accident or an assault, it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that... you are disqualified.

Yang's shock turns into miserable understanding when she looks to the ground, and Ironwood leaves the room. I look at Ironwood leave and I sigh shaking my head a little. I snap my fingers letting the soldiers leave.

Yang: You guys believe me, right?

Ruby: Duh!

Weiss: You're hotheaded, but not ruthless.

Yang: Blake, Drago?

Blake turns her gaze away, earning a shocked look between Ruby and Weiss. I look at Blake and see her look at me making me look back in her eyes.

Blake: I want to believe you...

Ruby: Huh!?

Weiss: What's that supposed to mean?

Yang: Blake?

Tears start to form in the eyes of Yang making me bite my lip.

Weiss: How can you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us!

Blake: I had someone very dear to me change. It wasn't in an instant, it was gradual - little choices that began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first they were accidents, then it was self-defense. Before long, even I began to think he was right. This is all just... very familiar. But you're not him. And you've never done anything like this before. So... I want to trust you. I will trust you. But first, I need you to look me in the eyes and tell me that he attacked you. I need you to promise me that you regret having to do what you did.

Yang: I saw him attack me, so I attacked back.

Blake: Okay. Thank you.

Yang then looks at me making me look back at her with a small smile on my face.

Yang: Drago, do you believe me.

I give a small chuckle then I sit down next to Yang on the bed.

Drago: I believe you yang. Rememver when I also almost attacked a student in anger. It wasn't your fault for attacking that student so don't you worry at all.

Yang smiles and hugs me close to her making me hug her back smile while I kiss her forehad. She smiles at me then looks at her team.

Yang: I think I'm gonna rest up.