Chapter 46 (lemon)

I walk to the nursery to see Coco and I see her sitting there making me smile at her. She smiles back at me and I close the door behind me. Coco smirks a little while I walk to her bed.

Drago: what is with that smirk.

Coco: well they already let me go today so that means you and me can have a little fun don't you think so too.

I give a low chuckle and I walk closer to her bed then kissing her forehead.

Drago: what kind of fun are you thinking about, my love.

She giggles and pulls me down by the collar and kisses my lips roughly making me smirk a little. I kiss her back while she lies on the bed. I get on the bed and tower over her making her wrap her arms around my neck. I smirk a little and I put my hands on her hips giving them a small squeeze. She moves her hand to my jacket and pulls it off my shoulders making me smirk and I lay it off me. I move my hands up undershirt making me feel her shudder under my touch.

Coco: that its babe keep going.

I smirk and I move my hands higher while I pulled her shirt with it making me smirk more and I pull it off her making me see her black lacy bra. I lick my lips making coco smirk more.

Coco: like what you see.

Drago: I love what I am seeing here, babe.

She giggles while she moved her hands along my chest then I move my hands to her chest massaging while I leaned forward towards her neck. I kiss It making her shudder, I kiss her neck then her collarbone. She bites her lip while I move my tong along her neck making me get a shuddered moan. She moves her hand through my hair while I start to unclip her bra with one hand.

Coco: not a lot of people know how to unclip bras with one hand.

Drago: well I can is that a problem.

Coco giggles and cups my cheek while my face was in her neck.

Coco: no now you better go back to business babe.

I give a low chuckle and I throw away her bra making me see her tits. I look up at coco and I see her smirk. I lean back in her neck and I start to suck on her neck making her moan while I move my hand to her breast and I massage it making her pull more on my hair. I smelled her arousal making me growl a little. I move my head away from her neck letting me see 2 hickeys there then I kiss her lips. She gives me a small smile while I kiss down. First, her neck then collarbone and then between her breast. I give a small smirk then I lean down taking a nipple in my mouth and sucking on it making Coco arch her back. She gasps while pulling roughly on my hair.

Coco: ah~ yes keep sucking on them, baby.

Drago: don't worry about it, Coco.

My tong was swirling around her nipple making me feel her nipples become hard to y touch. I stop the teasing and I flick my tong along her nipple making me feel her shudder. I smirk more and I look up into Coco's eyes while she gives me small moans. She looks down letting her eye contact with me. I send her a wink making her roll her eyes while she wrapped her legs around me. I remove my mouth from her nipple letting there be a string of saliva be connected to her nipple and my mouth.

Coco: babe you really know how to use that mouth.

I give a low chuckle and I look into her eyes. My eyes showed mischief, making her blink a few times.

Drago: well shall I show what my mouth can do more.

Coco nods her head up and down fast while I start to kiss down, I stop when I am just above her pants. I start to unbuckle her pants while I keep kissing the same spot above her stomach. I look up and see Coco look at me with anticipation, I smirk a little and I pull down her pants making me hear a small sigh of relieve of Coco. I pull the blankets over me with a small smirk and I spread the legs of Coco wide. I blow in it making me get another shudder.