Chapter 6

Pov. Glynda

I was making myself ready to have a date with my new boyfriend. It has been some time since I have had a boyfriend. My last boyfriend cheated on me because I didn't want to have so much sex. He wasn't even good in bed at all. I put on some decent clothes and put my hair in a bun and I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror with a smile on my face. I heard a knock on the door making me smile and run to the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door and I saw Drago standing there my boyfriend. I blushed and smiled, he had a bouquet of roses in his hand and he gave them to me making me smile and smell them.

Drago: for the pretty girl

Glynda: thank you, Drago

I was blushing when he called me pretty, I put the flowers in some water and then looked at him.

Drago: shall we go to a cafe

I nodded my head and he took my hand then he snapped his fingers and we were a block away from the café and he kissed my hand and started to walk to the café while holding my hand. I was smiling and confused about how he did that. When we entered the café and he pulled back my chair making me smile and thank him then he pulled my chair to the table. He sat down over me and smiled at me.

Drago: you look really pretty

Glynda: I am not that pretty

Drago: well I think that you are really pretty

Glynda: why do you think I am pretty

He just smiles and looks at me, he cups my cheek while looking at me.

Drago: well you have really pretty green eyes, I can stare into them all they. I feel save and lost when I look into them.

I blush from him saying that about my eyes.

Drago: there is your smile that could light up the entire world, I love looking at it.

I smile at the comment and he chuckles touching my bottom lip with his thumb.

Glynda: that is nice of you today

Drago: I am not even done yet, your lips are so soft that I could kiss them all day.

I blushed and smiled at him, the waitress came to get our order

Fox Faunus: hey it is good to see you again sir

Drago smiles at her making me look confused how he knows this girl.

Drago: it is good to see you too, it looks like the store is repaired again.

The girl nods her head and smiles while holding her notepad

Fox Faunus: what do you two wanna order.

Drago: I would like to have a black coffee

Glynda: I would like to have a cappuccino

The waitress wrote it down and walked away with our order when she did Drago looked at me and smile.

Drago: so how was your day

Glynda: well it was pretty normal, I had to teach some classes, I had to see jane get smacked around by Cardin and then look at some tests.

Drago: that sounds so sad for poor jane.

After 20 minutes of talking our drinks got brought here. The coffee was just great and I loved the moment I was having with my boyfriend, I was amazing he listened to me and even asks me things about my day and the things I have done even my past. I was greatly in love and this was the perfect boyfriend. After 2 hours of talking, we left the café holding hands while talking.