Chapter 50

(i just posted a new book, it is male OC reader x RWBY chibi, I hope you will like it but let's continue with this story first)

I am standing in Ozlin office, who is seated behind her desk across from Pyrrha, as the last rays of twilight come through the clock-decorated windows. I look at Pyrrha with a small smile on my face while I actually was thinking about what Ozlin was gonna do

Ozlin: Well, it comes as no surprise that they've chosen you to move on to the final round of the tournament. Your performance was exemplary. You think the same right, Drago.

I look at Ozlin and nod my head with a small smile.

Drago: she is an amazing fighter and I feel honoured to teach her to become a great huntress.

I see Pyrrha blush on my remark while I smile at her.

Pyrrha: Thank you, Professor Ozlin and Wolf, but I would never have made it this far without my teammates.

Quill: Personally, I think it's the other way around.

I punch her in the arm making her send me a small glare while I chuckle a little and roll my eyes. Pyrrha turns around and looks at Quill.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry, but I don't believe we've been introduced.

Quill: Name's Quill.

Ozlin: Quill is a trusted colleague of mine.

Pyrrha: Professor, if you don't mind me asking, why have you called me here?

Ozlin: Please, take a seat. What is your favourite fairy tale?

Pyrrha: I'm... sorry?

Ozpin: Fairy tales, stories from your childhood. Surely you must remember some of them.

Pyrrha: Well, there's The Tale of The Two Brothers, The Shallow Sea, The Girl in the Tower...

Ozpin: What about The Story of the Seasons?

Pyrrha: Well, of course! Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall; the four maidens. My mother loves that story.

I chuckle a little and smile hearing her call all the maidens, I was there when they were created, snow was the reason she wanted to have those maidens.

Ozlin: Would you believe me if I told you that one's been around since I was a girl?

Pyrrha: You're not that old, Professor.

Ozlin: Well, would you believe me if I told you it was true?

Pyrrha: I beg your pardon?

Ozlin: What if I were to tell you that four maidens were existing in this world, that could wield such tremendous power, without Dust?

Pyrrha:) You mean... like a Semblance?

Ozpin: Like Magic.

Pyrrha: I...

I look at Pyrrha seeing that she doesn't know what to say and I pat her shoulder a little.

Quill: Yeah. First time hearing it's pretty crazy.

Drago: magic does exist. Oh, it isn't that crazy if you ask me.

They look at me confused while I chuckle a little looking at them.

Pyrrha: You're serious?

Ozlin: Do I look like I'm joking?

Drago: she is telling the truth here Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: ... No. Why... why are you telling me this?

Ozlin: We are telling you this, Pyrrha Nikos because we believe that you are next in line to receive the Fall Maiden's powers.