HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

(I thought I already uploaded it but I guess not)

Today was the 31 of October which means it is Halloween, Ruby wakes up from her bed with a giant grin on her face then she jumps out her bed. She runs toward her closed and opens it letting there be a clowns mask, she grabs it and puts it on then she runs to the bed of Weiss. She starts to shake Weiss making her start to stir and groan a little mumbling the name of Drago, she then starts to open one eye and sees the clown mask close to her face making her eyes widen in horror and she screams falling off the bed. She hits the ground with a thud while Ruby starts to laugh and taking off the masker, yang and Blake shoot awake and look around then seeing Weiss on the floor and ruby laughing.

Yang: what is going on?

Weiss: ruby scared the shit out of me with a clown mask for no reason.

Ruby: I did have a reason to do it.

Weiss gives ruby a glare then gives a small scoff.

Weiss: well what was your reason then, hmmm?

Ruby: it is Halloween that means I have to scare people and you were my first victim.

Weiss frowns and gives Ruby a scoff before getting up from the ground and walking towards the bathroom. Blake lays back down and starts to nuzzle into someone and that someone was Drago. The rest of the team didn't know he was there because he didn't announce that he was gonna sleep here.

Yang: I liked your scare Ruby I found it pretty funny hearing Weiss yell in horror.

Then a tired voice starts talking.

Drago: I think that was kinda mean for you to do that Ruby maybe you should apologise to Weiss.

Yang and ruby's head shoot up hearing the voice of their boyfriend and they look at the bed of there feline teammate.

Yang: DRAGO.

Drago: no yelling I am pretty tired, I just woke up.

Ruby: what are you doing here Drago, I didn't know you were here. Also, why are you here?

Drago: well I was sleeping here and that is true you girls didn't know I was here because I came in late. I promised Blake to sleep here so that is why I was here. I also heard it was Halloween.

Ruby's eyes began to sparkle when Drago said something about Halloween.

Ruby: yes it is and that means scaring people.

Yang had a small smirk on her face and jumps off the bed and walks up to Drago and cups his cheek making him look at her.

Yang: you could also dress up like something sexy, do you wanna see me in a sexy police outfit maybe.

Drago's eyes widen a little and he starts to nod fast wanting to see that for sure. Yang smirks and leans down kissing his lips and he gladly kisses back.

Yang: you can see it after the Halloween party of school.

Drago: oh yeah we have that party, I totally forgot.

Drago gives a small nod then he starts to get out of the bed yawning, he was only wearing boxers letting the girls see his muscular body. They start to drool while looking at it then the door opens and Weiss comes out, she looks up and sees her boyfriend body making her blush and then lick her lips.

Weiss: what a morning sight I would say.

Weiss walks up to Drago and taps his chest making him look down then lean down making Weiss be able to kiss him. She kisses him on the lips then she walks to the dresser to dress herself. Drago gives a small chuckle then he starts to dress himself and after that, he leaves the room.