Chapter 10

Timeskip

After 3 hours I heard a knock on my door and I get up, I walk to the door and I open it. I look down and I see jane holding a picnic basket. I smile and I chuckle a little. I pull her in my dorm and I kiss her lips a little, she smiles in the kiss and she hugs me holding the basket with food. I sniff the air and I smell the food making me smirk and look down at her.

Drago: well ready to go Jane

I hold out my hand and she grabs it with a smile. I teleport us to a beautiful flower field. She smiles brightly when she saw the flower field.

Jane: Wow this is really pretty where is this even in Remnant, I have never heard or seen it somewhere on the internet

Jane: Wow this is really pretty where is this even in Remnant, I have never heard or seen it somewhere on the internet. Maybe we could come here more with the girls to eat food and maybe play gamers or look at the stars in the evening that sounds like a good idea right.

I nod my head and I just chuckle and shake my head a little because I just teleported us out of Remnant and to a different dimension. I smile at her and I chuckle.

Drago: I don't know I found it and I wanted to bring of my girlfriends.

She smiles at me and giggles a little that I did this for them.

Jane: you are a really sweet guy did you know that.

I shake my head a little and I grab the basket from her and we start to walk through the flower fields to look for a good spot to set up the picnic. We start to walk up a hill, I feel something touch my hand and I look down and I see Jane holding my hand making me smile at her. She smiles back and we calmly walk up the hill, she was amazed that it looked too pretty but she was smiling the whole time we were walking.

Jane: I am glad that I asked you to be my boyfriend.

Drago: and I am glad that you are my girlfriend.

She blushes and smiles at me then she leans up and kisses my lips. I grab my phone and I make a pic of us kissing while standing in front of the field. We pull away and I send her the pic making her look at her phone she sees the pic making her smile a little. She sends it as her background and smiles at it.

Jane: I love this pic already.

Drago: I love it that you love the pic.

She smiles and we walk further up the hill we get on the top and we look at the flowers. Jane starts to set up the picnic and she looks at me and sits down. I sit down next to her, she grabs me a sandwich, making me smile and I take it. I look in the picnic seeing some good stuff.

 I look in the picnic seeing some good stuff

Jane: I hope you like what I made

I smile at that comment and I look at her.

Drago: I think everything you make will be great.

She blushes at the comment and smiles at me then she kisses my cheek softly. She looks away and I look at her. I kiss her cheek back and she looks at me. I take a bite of my sandwich and I smile.

Drago: this sandwich is great

She smiles at my comment and looks at me, she had sparkles in her eyes.

Jane: do you mean that

Drago: yes I mean it babe.

I nod my head and she hugs my arm making me feel her breast around my arm making me chuckle and look down. I saw my arm being between her breast making me bite my lip a little. I kiss her forehead and she nuzzles her head into my side making me wrap an arm around her. I rub her side making her giggle a little and she started to eat her sandwich further. After 3 hours of talking and eating, I was having a lot of fun with Jane. We were laying on the blanket looking up at the sky, we look at the stars. She was hugging my side while she laid on my arm. She looked at me then she sat on my stomach looking down at me. I look up at her and I smile at her.

Jane: I love you, Drago

Drago: love you too my little knight.

She blushes and smiles at me then she tucks her hair behind her ear. She leans forwards and kisses my lips softly. I smile and I put my hands on her hips and I kiss her back. The kiss had a lot of love in it, after 2 minutes of kissing we pulled away. I look up at her and I smile, she smiles back then leans down again.

Jane: can we do another kiss but this time with you know tong.

Drago: of coarse, we can everything for my little knight

She blushes when she said that making me smile at her and chuckle nodding my head.

Jane: are you sure about it, we don't have to do it.

Drago: I want to do it because it makes you happy and feels loved.

She smiles and leans down kissing me again then she closes her eyes not knowing what to do next. I chuckle in the kiss and I sit up, I put my hands around her waist and I lean down. I kiss her again and I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance. I heard her gulp and then slowly open her mouth making me calmly move my tong inside her mouth starting to explore it. I felt her grab my shoulder roughly while trying to kiss me back, we were calmly making out. After a few minutes, we pull away and Jane was panting a little while having her eyes half-closed. She looked up at me and smiles having some saliva on her lip making me move my thumb along it and taking it away.

Jane: I liked that kiss a lot.

Drago: I also loved that kiss because it is with someone I love and that girl is you.

Jane blushes at my comment and she kisses my cheek softly. I kiss her back and I wrap my arms around her then I look at my watch and see that it is already 8 in the evening making my eyes widen a little. I frown a little and I pull away from the kiss making me look into her eyes, Jane had a pout on her face.

Jane: Why did you stop I was having fun kissing you weren't you babe.

Drago: I love to continue with you babe but it is starting to get laid and I don't think you wanna start to worry your teammates about you right

Jane looks at me and nods her head a little, understanding me.

Jane: I think you are right about that but I really had fun with you.

I smile at her and I nod my head feeling the same.

Drago: maybe it is the best idea if I take you back to your dorm. It is already pretty late.

She pouts a little but nods her head, she kisses my lips quickly than we pack up the picnic and I grab her hand then teleport to her dorm. I smile at her and I let go of her hand. She smiles at me then kisses my lips one more, she waves at me and takes the picnic basket then she walks inside her dorm. I chuckle and I walk back to my dorm having a happy look on my face.

POV. Jane

When I closed the door, I see my team standing in front of me. I smile at them and they look at me frowning thinking that I was with Cardin but then seeing the picnic basket making them confused why I needed that.

Nora: WHERE WERE YOU

Jane: nowhere really

I was smiling and blushing then knew something was up because I normally never really blush. I look away from them and I walk to the bathroom to take a shower. I was thinking about Drago making me smile while I started to wash my hair. I was a blushing and giggling mess while I was showering. I look at myself in the mirror making me think about Drago standing behind me and washing my back making me yelp and shake my head to get rid of the thoughts. I bite my lip thinking about Drago doing me from behind making me start to think about it and I start to feel myself getting wet.