Chapter 41

POV. Ruby

I look at my team nervous while they give me a confident smile.

Yang: it will be fine sis, we are strong and we can beat them up with ease.

Ruby: well I guess we can win this.

Weiss: of coarse we will win we are team RWBY.

Blake: I guess I can agree on that.

Yang: we will this festival with ease.

Weiss: I am glad Drago and Snow aren't in the festival or we would lose big time.

Blake: that is true did you see how hard those hits were on each other and they act like it was nothing.

Yang: they must be holding back at each other.

Ruby: Drago still has to show me hos weapon.

Weiss: you mean the hammer he had.

Ruby: yes that one and also his sister needs to do the same, I think they are big meanies for not showing me.

Drago: oh really now.

Snow: I didn't know we were.

My eyes widen and I look behind me and see my boyfriend and his sister standing there like nothing happened.

Ruby: h-hey.

Drago: hey girls.

My team gives Drago and Snow a small wave and a kiss on the cheek of Drago. I gulp and I drool a little at the hammers the siblings were wearing then I see Snow look at me and giggle.

Snow: you can see them after you are done with your battle girls, we wish you a lot of luck.

Drago: I wanted to say that Snow.

Yang: babe.

Drago: yeah whats is up.

Yang: were you and snow hilding back at each other.

I see Snow and Drago look at each other then they laugh a little.

Snow: yes we did we didn't want to hurt each other you know.

My eyes widen and my mouth drops while my team does the same now knowing with what we are dealing.

Drago: well good luck with your battle, we will be watching from the audience first row.

I smile and Drago pecks my cheek and waves at us. Snow smiles at winks at us then running up to Drago and jumping on his back making him laugh and walk further.

Ruby: are we ready team RWBY, say bonsai.

WBY: BONSAI.

POV third.

Port: Now, let's get back to the match between Team RWBY of Beacon, and Team ABRN, of Haven.

The announcements cut back to the action, as Reese steers her board through the ice. She twirls herself until the board gets launched at Blake, but she's able to knock it away, only for Reese to direct it back at her opponent. Blake blocks it again, but the board rotates back to its wielder just in time to defend Reese as Blake delivers several slashes and kicks. Reese deflects each attack and spins her weapon around until she can flip away and ride it again, rushing towards a smirking Blake. She collides with the frozen shadow clone, and Blake uses his opportunity to slice the board in two, only for the halves to become dual katars that in turn fold up into bayonet-bladed revolvers. Reese manages to fire off a few green rounds before her tailbone collides painfully on the cold ground. Blake winces with sympathy.