Chapter 5

Pov. Drago

I looked at them run making me chuckle a little. I was already done with my lessons of today. So I could do what the hell I wanted to do. I walked to my garage because I didn't know what I wanted to do. When you have a vehicle you will get a small garage to put your vehicles in there. I had one motorcycle and 2 cars. I grabbed my car keys the one for my mustang and I started to drive to Vale because that was pretty close to the school. I went to the bar from Junior. Maybe he had a mission for me because I don't have anything to do. When I parked my car I got out and walked to the bar. When I opened the door the smell of alcohol filled my nose making me smirk a little. I saw all the people at the bar look at the door to see who was coming through it then they saw me and they turned around and went back to what they were doing. I saw Junior at the bar cleaning some glasses and when he saw me and waved his hand. I chuckled a little and walked to the bar and sat down on a barstool.

Junior: so what do you need pale.

He gives me and a grin and a smile while giving me a whiskey.

Drago: do you maybe have a mission for me Buddy old pale.

Junior: not now but I think we will have one soon. Maybe you could help with little old Blondie. She is always making a mess of the bar when she comes here.

Drago: when will she arrive then.

Junior: around this time

I heard a motorcycle making me look up and at the door. I heard the person compliment mu car making me chuckle. Then I saw the door burst open and people that work here grab their weapons and run to the door. The Malachite twins were standing a meter away from me and I look at them and give them a wink making them blush and walk my way and stand close to me with a small smile. I took a closer look at both at them and saw that it was twins,

I saw Melanie she was a teenage girl with long black hair and pale green eyes, highlighted by heavy cyan makeup. She wears a white, strapless dress with cyan lining. Her accessories include a large white flower hairpin above her left ear, a white feather scarf, a silver pad with cyan and red feathers on her left shoulder, white gloves, a small silver bracer over the glove on her left arm, a bow in the centre of the top-most part of her bodice, a silver chained belt, cyan wings on the lower back and long white boots with blades at the heels.

Melanie: hello there handsome

Militia: hey sexy

I look to my right and saw Militia. She is a teenage girl with short black hair and pale green eyes, highlighted by heavy red makeup. She wears a red strapless dress with black lining. Her accessories include large red and white feathers above her left ear, black fur hanging off her shoulders and held at the front by a dark grey chain, red gloves, a black bow tied around her waist and long red boots with very high stiletto heels. Her dress seems to be made out of, or is decorated with, newspaper articles with the heading "A New York la pop art di Alborghetti".

 Her dress seems to be made out of, or is decorated with, newspaper articles with the heading "A New York la pop art di Alborghetti"