Chapter 13 (lemon)

This chapter will have sexual content so skip this chapter if you don't like this kinds stuff.

I walk to my classroom while talking to Weiss and Yang. We were talking about study's well more like me and Weiss were talking about it while Yang was just pouting and trying to get my attention. When no one was around in the hallway Yang grabbed my collar and pulled me down kissing me roughly on the lips. I just chuckle and kiss her back what we didn't know was that Blake and Velvet saw us making out. I wrap an arm around Yang and pull her close to me while we were kissing so now they knew that we were a thing. I pull away and Yang smiles then I look at Weiss who is pouting so I kiss her too while pulling her close to my chest she smiles and wraps her arms around my neck while we kissed. After a few seconds of kissing, I pull away and smile at the girls

Drago: are you girls happy now

They both nod there head happy, Weiss having a blush on her face while Yang was just grinning.

Drago: I am gonna go to Ozlin and after that, I will see you girls in the class.

They smile and nod there head than they were off to go to the class of Port. I walk to the lift and I take it up to see Ozlin. When the door opened I saw Ozlin busy working, I smile and I walk up to her trying to make the least of sound. I walk up to her desk and I slam my hands on the desk making her yelp and drop off her chair on the ground while she had her eyes wide and a hand on her chest. She saw me making her frown but giggle a little, I walk up to her and I stick a hand out for her to take. She takes it and I pull her up making her smile and look at me then she kisses my cheek softly while she was hugging me. I smile and I hug her back, she nuzzles her head in my chest while I stroked her back a little.

Ozlin: so when were you gonna tell me about you helping team RWBY when they destroyed a big part of the docks.

I just give a low chuckle and look down seeing her look at me with a small grin on her face.

Drago: well I didn't want to tell you because they would be on trouble.

Ozlin: I see because you also love two of the people that were there.

I give a low chuckle and nod my head a little,

Drago: that is true I am in love with Weiss and Yang

Ozlin: you are starting to create your harem huh Drago. You have me, Glynda, Summer, Jane, Yang and Weiss as your lovers now. I bet that you are gonna get more girls in that little harem of yours. I am alright with you having a harem but you still need to give me and the other girls attention because you already have been dating me and Glynda the longest.

I chuckle and look down at her then I kiss her lips making her smile and pull me down making me kiss her rougher. I smirk and I pick her up and I put her on her desk. She smirks and starts to move her hand through my hair making me smirk a little. She licks my bottom lip making me keep my mouth closed because I wanted to be a tease. I saw her frown then I felt her grab my crotch making me groan a little, I open my mouth and she starts to explore it and I was having none of it and I start to fight back. I felt Ozlin moving closer to me making her crotch touch mine. I pull away from the kiss making there be a string of saliva between our lips.

Ozlin: that was something

She giggles and looks at me then she looks at the clock seeing that I have a lesson in 2 hours making her smirk and look at me.

Ozlin: hey Drago.

I just look down her with a confused look not knowing what she wants.

Drago: yes Ozlin what is it.